T-mobile charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok... we all know about the bank charges that everybody is complaining about, but what about other companies that have also started this excessive charging trend, namely t-mobile for one, i had problems with abbey national charging me excessively and as a result there wasnt enough money in my bank account when my mobile phone bill was due to come out by direct debit, so as the story goes i got charged by gr-abbey again and t-mobile charged me a ''VAT EXEMPT PAYMENT FAILURE CHARGE'' of 23.50 pounds..

this is not the first time they've done it and over the years it could amount to quite a bit, when i called, i got put through to this useless bimbo who when asked wat was the reasons for the charges said..''you got charged for not paying your bills'' i asked why and all she could do was to repeat herself, i asked if the charges where administrative costs or penalties and she couldnt give me an answer, i asked to speak to a manager who refused to say what the fees where for and that he woul;d not refund them, who else has been in this situation, and do i take the same approach to recover my money as with the banks??

f*** bank charges! LOL

1st DPA ltter sent 15/03/06-wasnt recorded delivery and no reply...

2nd DPA letter sent 21/03/06... waitin for response.

Yes, the same approach. I ownder if they have the right to close your telephone acocunt. I think probably not.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

f*** bank charges! LOL

1st DPA ltter sent 15/03/06-wasnt recorded delivery and no reply...

2nd DPA letter sent 21/03/06... waitin for response.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks