M.b.n.a ---- Lba Stage

delandjulie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi sorry should'v posted earlier but been busy with nationwide - well sent my dpa got a lovely printout --just a few pages with all the charges they've incurred on my account -didn't have to do alot--next my preliminary letter basic rubbish back --if i've got a complaint blah blah gonna look into it may take 28 days-- so next the lba and got back basicely the same letter as the one before 28 days blah blah --so deadline was 20th june to start action and low and behold i had a letter offering me a good will gesture (£590.00)which they have deposited into the account as a full and final payment for my complaint. so i'm about to write and thank them for the advance which i will deduct from the total before i take court action unless they want to settle out under my terms!!! i'll keep you all posted

The cheeky g*ts :o what did they do credit it then write to you saying it was in full and final settlement ?

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

They have done exactly the same to me today.

Lets sue their sorry ar&es!!

Barclays - £268 - Moneyclaim

Capital One - £172 - Moneyclaim

Abbey (2nd claim) - Moneyclaim

---------------------------------------------------

HSBC - £2164.46- PAID IN FULL

MBNA - £471 - PAID IN FULL

NatWest - £307 - PAID IN FULL

Abbey Business - £314.15 - PAID IN FULL

i don't know when it was deposited as i don't use the account--have to wait for a statement--- i did get a letter though saying they tried to phone me to try to resolve my " money worries and payment difficulties" and gave me a freephone number to call back on ----- yeh right!!!!! they find me at work ok when i don't make a payment!!!!!

i'll send the letter off tomorrow with my terms we shall see???

I got my letter today, informing me of the deposit. I rang them this evening and confirmed that the money had been deposited yesterday.

Make of that what you will...

Lets be fair though - if you were actinging unlawfully and were of dodgy character, you'd continue to try it on wouldn't you?

Can't blame them for trying!

• 1 month later...

Filed My Court Case And Blow It! The Day After I Had A Letter Saying My Account Was £390.00 In Credit???? (strange They Were Going To Default Me???) And Would Post Me A Cheque For The Credit Outstanding --plus A Further £770.00 Goodwill Payment????? Also In The Post But If I Don't Sign The New Agreement Of £12.00 For Future Latepayment/exceeded Limit Fee They Will Take My Card Away From Me!!!!

Gutted!!!! Haven't Had A Card For About Three Years Now!! Oh Well

Not Bad As I Claimed £868.00 So Far They've Paid Me £590.00 Goodwill + £390.00 Credit On My Account And A Further £770.00 Goodwill

Wow. If I've read that right, you've made a fortune out of them! Well done.

how the hell have you managed that?!? :D

I hate Alliance + Leicester

BT: No longer a customer :)

HSBC: £1222 refunded 28/5/06; Second claim of £737-24 refunded 9/11/06; PPI + interest on personal loan refunded 27/7/08

MBNA: £100 refunded on first claim of £112; £208 refunded on second claim for £108 24/9/07; PPI £256-28 refunded 8/4/08

NatWest: £1581-71 refunded 16/12/06; personal loan CCA agreement not provided

honestly i don't know how but i've done extremely well and they could'nt have been any nicer (considering they used to ring me at work and hastle me over payments)

my latest letter yesterday was a breakdown of what they had paid me in GOODWILL PAYMENTS and hope i will write to the court to say the claim is settled in full

what a result!!!!!!! keep plugging you'll get there honest

Brilliant-hope mine goes the same way

Nationwide Total settlement for first claim £810.92 (Charges £570.00) total charges £2579.00 (Another 4 claims to make)

Tesco personal Finance -NO penalty charges see post end thread

Egg DPA complaint sent to ICO see thread

Egg also trying to get defaults removed

Abbey National/MBNA credit Card - Eventually settled in FULL:)

Citibank Preliminary sent 19/08/06

MBNA DPA sent 30/07/06

Mrs CharlieHo v Providian DPA sent 30/07/06

MORE TO FOLLOW

Advice & opinions of CharlieHo are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.