help.... MBNA

deebs76
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A representavive on my behalf sent of our comlaint to MBNA 6th june and as of last week they had only just recieved it y are they taking so long

I accured £3883.67 debt to them and most of theses are charges of late payments over limit they sold to arrow then someone else and things got hugely out of control and we ended up in a debt managenment plan to payplan my original debt was £1200 which i do own up to owing but the rest is charges and fees any advice please :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ok, you can reclaim the charges. You need read the FAQs and the step by step instructions these will guide you through the process.

Have you instructed a company to reclaim the charges on your behalf?

I have moved this thread to the MBNA forum.

Yes we instruceted a company back in May as they successfully cliamed our endownment that was mis sold and our halifax bank charges so thought this would be the easiest and most convient thing for us to do.but this time things have been increbbly slow :mad:

Ok, well we dont advise people to use third parties to reclaim bank charges, you can do it yourself for free.

What you need to do is contact this company and find out what is happening. Check your agreement to see if you can cancel it, then you can reclaim the charges yourself for free.

I was actually thinking about trying to cancel and doing it myself but i dont know if i have enough knowledge or where to start:mad: :mad:

Everything you need is free on this site.:D There are 1000's of people who will help you. Just confirm if you can cancel the agreement, then come back to me and I will help you.

Hi Deebs

I was actually thinking about trying to cancel and doing it myself but i dont know if i have enough knowledge or where to start:mad: :mad:

I knew nothing either when I started and have a settlement from Lloyds and hopefully one in the future from MBNA. Ask any question no matter how daft it may seem and you will get a response on here. Try and cancel the agreement first though as there is nothing you can do with that being in place.

SwissT

THE VIEWS POSTED BY MYSELF ARE STRICTLY MY OWN OPINION AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON FOR LEGAL PURPOSES.

IF IN DOUBT, CONTACT A QUALIFIED LEGAL EXPERT

SWISSTONI

Hello Deeb76 and welcome. If I can manage to claim back charges on my own then anyone can. There are lots of wonderful people on this site who give great advice and they have helped me claim from two bank accounts and my MBNA credit card. If you have any questions just ask.

Good luck, I'm sure you will be fine.

Penny:)

• 2 weeks later...

hi, I have looked into cancelling my agreement with the company who is representing us and i can cancel but will face a costly penalty, but they have asked MBNA to refund £1896 in charges so not sure what next will keep everyone posted

hi

I dont think it will be.. the last bank charges they reclaimed for us our bill was £700 and we reclaimed £2849 so in effect we gained over £2000 but unsure this time am not impressed with their speed just wish i had the time to di it my self..as i have been reading around this site and discovered that many people who have comlained after me have settled..we complained 6th June and still no response from HFC comlaint and MBNA have only just responded to their comlaint and Cap 1 comlaint has been reffered to OFT so am bit unhappy at the moment:evil: :evil: :?