carolm65 v citi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm new to this site. I have a court date 19th sept with Citi cards, it says that each party shall deliver to every party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely on no later than 14 days before the hearing.

it is further ordered that

the defendant do provide a full breakdown as to the level of its charges for the period of the claim.

The judge at the directions hearing said I should get T&Cs from them, I have tried on 2 occasions and been informed that the conditions that apply now are what i need.

I know I need a court bundle, but am confused as to what i need in it, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, ok here is the link for the court bundle.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies.html#post904258

As they have been ordered to disclose I imagine they will settle before it gets to court. Can you post a copy of the judges directions please. Did he state when they had to provide the T&C's and from which period they must cover? If they are not complying with the judges directions you need to inform the court.

Sent a couple of PMs to you with help as to what you'll need.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Hi

The judge at the directions hearing said I should get T&Cs from them, I have tried on 2 occasions and been informed that the conditions that apply now are what i need.

I know I need a court bundle, but am confused as to what i need in it, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Did you request these in writing?

Was your account originally an associates card?

Is it still open?

Did it go to debt collectors?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have now got skeleton bundle from citi, what do I do now, there is a court case in there saying the claimant had to repay all fees back to citi, the date was june 2007, is this the normal paperwork they send out.

thanks

I'm gonna PM over my guide on compiling a bundle for Citi.

Small claims cases don't set legal precedent, so don't be too worried about the inclusion of documents which went Citi's way. No doubt its been included to scare you.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Hi

I have already sent my bundle to citi and delivered one to the court, I did also give the Judge a the letter with pre estimates attached,not sure i put every thing in bundle that was supposed to be in it. is it a standard bundle that Citi send.

Thanks

Yep, it's very much standardised... I would imagine because of the amount of claims they receive.

Will PM you.