help with nationwide

welshlass
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am in the process of court dates with barclays and lloyds, now its nationwides turn, i have only been with them since last october and from then til may this year they have charged me in total £700 charges this was due to be going on maternity leave my emplyer messed up my wages and then nationwide hit me so with a newborn baby , no money i was struggling then,

the best bit about this is one of my good friends is a manger of my local nationwide and when i spoke to her about this she said still to claim, wirte a letter hand it in to her and then she will send it off, the only thing i am concerned about is that i did hear that once you got yr money back of nationwide they close yr account?? is this true?

i cant afford to do this as i am straight now and dont want to go through the hassle of changing dds etc as knowing my luck i will get charged again

can someone please advise?

thanks

Welshlass,

I claimed my charges back in April from the Nationwide and they made no attempt to close the account.

I don't think they are allowed to, I seem to remember a couple of banks getting a wrap on the knuckles from the governing bodies for trying to close the accounts of customers that had reclaimed thier charges.

• Haha 1

ahh thats great thanks steve yeah i did hear that too, just a bit worried as i rang cust serv in the beg of the week and some snotty littly boy gave me a right attitude saying i had to be careful as nationwide wouldnt want to keep a customer like me!!! like me , i was fuming at him, i was going to appologise but then i realised why should i it wasnt my fault i had a baby and my emplyers messed up my pay...i was so annoyed i hung up on him!!!

so good glad about the now going to send off my 1st letter asking for my money here we go !!

thanks again Steve

Louise x