Ryan vs. MBNA

ryanthelion84
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So the prelim went off on the 15th with a schedule totalling a comparatively small £566. Checked Royal Mail tracking this morning and it was received by MBNA today! They have 14 days...the clock is ticking! :cool:

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Good luck with your cliam I am sure it will all go well. I am at the same stage as yourself...my prelim went of a couple of days ago.

IF Current A/C won

MBNA A/C 1 Settled in full

MBNA A/C 2 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Settled in full

Lloyds TSB CC - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

Citicard S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

Hello,

Good luck with your claim.

My prelim went off recently too, I have received a letter today saying that they are looking into my complaint and I will receive an answer by the 5th September! If they were sticking to my 14 days as per my prelim letter I should get an answer on the 27th August not the 5th September!!!!!:mad:

Let me know how you get on.

naaah, they are lucky this time! all the spreadsheets here are too complicated for that!

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." -

Martin Luther King, Jr.

The usual scenario with MBNA/A&L/Abbey credit cards is they will keep offering goodwill gestures if you want the whole of your charges you need to file in court and they defend and offer full amount

Good luck