style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you hadn't received original documentation etc you need to make a statutory declaration - the form is available from the coourts. If you go to the magistrates court it is free,

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Josie is right.

An unpaid Parking Charge notice is dealt with by the TEC. This is the Traffic Enforcement Centre ATTACHED to Northampton County Court. It is commonly referred to as the TEC and registers ALL unpaid Parking Charge Notices in the UK that are Decriminalised. ( If you need an explaination on this ..please ask)

Strangely, unlike County Courts, you neither can attend a hearing and a decision on a Statutory Declartion is decided in private without your attendance. Strange but that is the way it is.

Also although it is a County Court and a "warrant of Execution " is issued.....there is no CCJ ( County Court Judgement) and therefore there is no requirement to be able to file an N245.

Instead ,there is a Statutory declaration or an "out of time" late statutory declaration.

Confusing...yes, but I don't make the rules......