Brachers Solicitors - Anyone had dealings?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6028 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, you asked me to look in, but Gizmo has already given you the best advice possible.

Do what he says:)

• Haha 1

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

I have to admit, I would be looking for a plan b at this stage... penalty charges, etc. My experience on the site is that it is extremly rare for creditors to fail to find a credit agreement after early 2004. Almost every bank got their act together then.

it's quite likely IMHO they have the agreement... they just haven't bothered looking for it yet.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

Dear Tom

Amex have only provided an application for one account and a set of Terms and Conditions for the second.

Brachers have added over £3,000 in collection costs for both accounts.

That sounds promising:)

What about "She Who Must Be Obeyed" - well, you are a mod lol:D

What about Madam Gizmo?

Hey, no one said i was original, LOL.

I think Tom has a good point - should I serve them with an N1 for now £4 K of charges and require them to produce the credit agreements? They are 12 + 38 days gone and just sent a set of T&C's for one account and an application for the second.

Any thoughts or should I just wait for their response?

If I were you, I wouldn't take them to court - the burden of proof is on the claimant. I would start their formal complaint procedure, complain to the OFT, trading standards and all the other usual suspects.

Personally, I would just wait, 'cause either they'll have to send it back, or sue you.