court date 9th sep mace vs natwest

minnimace
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi minnimace - can you just clarify for me please? Is it a preliminary hearing or do you just have a preliminary date (that could possibly change!) for the hearing? :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

If it's a preliminary hearing, you don't need the full court bundle. Look through this - just scroll down to preliminary hearings and you'll see what you need to take with you.

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Thats great im starting to panic especially with the oft announcement but lets hope norfolk judges go ahead with the hearings!!!!! thank you for your help.Just so ive got it straight i send a copy of the court stuff to the court, cobbetts and keep a copy for myself?

If it's a preliminary hearing, you simply take enough copies with you to court ready to present to the Judge in support of your case. Have a copy for yourself and Cobbetts and make sure you understand the contents of everything.

What I'll also say is that, given the recent announcement of the 'test case', an awful lot of claims are being stayed at the moment. If Cobbetts request a stay on your claim, make sure you're prepared for them. Cut and past template number 2 from here and complete with your own details. That way, if Cobbetts request the stay, you've got a totally reasonable response as to why your claim should proceed as normal! :)

• Haha 1

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***