Bell v Lloyds

sammybell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi this only my second time of posting! My husband is claiming from Lloyds I have been dealing with the correspndence etc. Going to court in Septmember quite worried now. Just in the process of putting together a court bundle - hope i am doing it right, have asked on the previous thread about that.

My question is if we do end up in court, what exactly do I say? And also what do the Terms and conditions prove, as i am including those in the bundle but not quite sure what to say about them. Sorry to sound stupid but i need to be sure!!

Thanks

OK now you actually have a court date you really need to study the FAQ's and Step-by-Step Guide and you should find the answers. The only cases that lost in the past were either due to badly put together paperwork or the more well know cases as far as the T&C's were concerned was that they both said they NOT in breach of the contract whereas the correct answer was to say that you WERE in breach of the contract.

There is a fair chance that the bank will send a legal bod to ask for a 'stay' look around CAG for your arguments to have that application set-aside

Only IMHO

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON