Car clamped and about to be empounded!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Before anyone says, i know i was stupid, i had a parking fine which i genuinely forgot about, too many personal thing happening. Anyway, while sorting through my paperwork, i found the ticket, i called the local authority and they told be that it had been passed to a bailiff comp and that they would be in contact shortly, to be honest i wasn't in a hurry to to contact them so i just left it waiting for them to contact me instead (i didn't even ask for the name of the bailiff) this was after my being on the phone for over ten minutes and being told that Waltham Parking don't speak to callers and i should put everyting in writing or call an automated phone line!

this morning at 7:30 am, the bailiff officer turned up stating a clamp had been placed on my car, and the cost, £557.58 i haven't even got £5 in my acc. I know for a fact that they have NOT contacted me because i've been looking out for any letters. Is there anything i can do?

Forgot to add that the bailiff is TASK enforcement