What Happens Now Oft Test Case?

surfman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I have rang the court today as sc&m have twice failed to return there allocation questionare and the judge gave them a final date of last tuesday to return it, my case was sent to the judge on wed for him to decide what to do with it.

two people i have spoke to at the court have said the judge may throw out the defence and ill get judgement.

my questions are,

1; if the judge throws the defence out in my case is this test case lark thats been going on today likely to affect me.

2; if the judge has already done this can my claim be frozen on the basis of todays oft case.

I am worried that i am so close to being granted judement and winning on default and am going to end up waiting months and months for a decision.

if the judge thew out the defence in my case today for example am i likely to get paid out or am i doomed to more waiting.

Hi surfman,

Same thing happened to me. I now have a valid judgement and have issued a warrant.

I'm wondering too how this test case will affect us given that we are so far on with our claims............

Darren :p

BOS - WON - £5.6k

------------------------------------------------

Virgin Mastercard - WON - £300

Barclaycard - WON - £200

Lloyds - WON - £1.6k

looking at some of the posts by the mod's, cases in progress should continue as normal.

apparantly it is up to the courts to decide to continue with the case or apply a stay untill the test case is over.

just hope my judge has got common sense and awards me my well deserved money back.