Statutory Demand

maxitrol
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This Morning I Got A Statutory Demand By Post,am Not Sure Wether To Ring The Company Who Issued This & Come To Some Arrangment To Pay The £2000 I Owe Or Just Let It Take Its Course & See What Happens Next... My Only Worry Is That I Don't Want Some Tom Dick & Harry Gong To My Property And Taking My Belongings Away...it Shouldn't Be Allowed For Some One To Try & Delare You Bank Rupt...any Advise Would Be Greatful

9/10 cases this is just huff and puff they would be hard push to be granted bankruptcy petion for this ammount as the legal fes for the official reciever far outway this however you must defend this now serch the net about personal br and how to defend one.

regards

out of cash

This Morning I Got A Statutory Demand By Post,am Not Sure Wether To Ring The Company Who Issued This & Come To Some Arrangment To Pay The £2000 I Owe Or Just Let It Take Its Course & See What Happens Next... My Only Worry Is That I Don't Want Some Tom Dick & Harry Gong To My Property And Taking My Belongings Away...it Shouldn't Be Allowed For Some One To Try & Delare You Bank Rupt...any Advise Would Be Greatful
Did it arrive by second class post??? What DCA was it supposed to be from. SDs are supposed to be served in person. Courts will accept service by 1st Class post if it can be proven this was the only way. A few of the DCAs send these out pretending they are official as a scare tactic