Mrs Goggings V Natwest

Mrs Goggins
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have same as 'reclaimone' defence paragraph 1., but have never had offer of settlement. Got court date 28th June Leeds. Cobbetts sent letter 20 June requesting information by 4 July. The court date is before this, so i'm not sure what to do.

Also, Cobetts request for info paragraph 3.1 states "please specify all the facts relied on by the Claimant in support of the contentions in paragraph 3 above, and in particular please identify (a) the section(s) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 (b) the regulations of The Unfair Contract Terms in Consumer Regulations 1999 and © the principles of common law relied upon by the Claimant in alleging that the contractual provision(s) referred to are unenforceable.

What the hell is all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Goggins

You should ignore all that stuff from Cobbetts - it's their usual nonsense. You say you have a court date for 28t June - what is that - can you post the wording of what you were sent by the court.

Also, what documents have you sent to the court in advance of the hearing.

This is quite urgent

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

I understand you are at the Leeds Mercantile Court hearing on 28th June. Could you do what steven is asking. Then we can help you. Cobbetts could apply to strike out your claim if it has not been properly presented.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Steven4064

Letter from court says 'Your claim is being transferred to Mercantile Court. A case management conference will take place 28th June at Leeds District Registry Court'.

Documents sent to court are list of charges, claim form, CMI form partly completed because couldn't understand questions, with covering letter saying if there is any other info required to let me know. Haven't heard anything from court yet. Do you think this will be ok?

Brilliant. Your claim will be listed with many more to be heard on that day. They will either settle earlier or on the day of the hearing.Have a look at this. Good luck.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/91947-leeds-mercantile-court-hearing.html

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hi Parkvale

I hope your right about Natwest settling! What is the possibility of them not settling on 28th June, and/or what if they only offer part of the claim - do I accept or hold out for full amount?