Kazzex vs Nat West

Kazzex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, new to the site, but quick background, followed templates and instructions from Moneysaver site and got through to MCOL stage where interest etc was claimed and now for £4849 in charges plus £1147.04 in interest and £250 for filing charge TOTAL + £ 6246.04.

Have had provisional offer below orginal amount refused offer and now have court date set for 22.10.07 in Small Claims Tract have to send bundle by 20th July to all parties so putting that together. Cobbetts, said they are still awaiting copies of statements from Bank so can move no faster on cliam.

So any advice and help to get this settled would be gratefully received.

Kazz:?

Hi Kazz, welcome on board the nat west west forum!

It sounds as though you've done everything right so far. The main trick now is to ensure that your court bundle is spot on and to submit it by the 20th July. Given that you'll need to include copies of your bank statements within the bundle and to submit a copy of the bundle to cobbetts, they'll have your bank statements rather soon won't they!

I'd be inclined to sit tight, submit the bundle and then contact cobbetts to see if their 'client' is willing to settle. And if they don't submit their court bundle on time (it'd be a first if they even submitted one!) have a look at this link here Court Bundle - Non-Compliance Template If Bank Fails to Submit Bundle http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tml#post485266

Good luck - keep us posted

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi have been reading other threads and very confused now.

Have used the Basic court bundle and printed allthe sections, and then found needed some other stuff looking at others bundles so have printed Money Programme and McNamara interview. But There is something called Statement of evidence that I have pasted out do I need this as I have allthe other stuff or is that the primary thing and the rest is just back up. Sorry tobe thick, just very nervous.

Kazz

Also account was started in 2002 but only have TC's issued by them in 2006 which they sent me. Is there a copy somewhere. I' sure I saw it mentioned but can't find it now. Opps:o

Have a look through this thread here GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages as it's really useful at explaining this next stage and what needs to go in the bundle along with this thread Examples of Witness Statements / Disclosure by List / Draft Directions / Case Summary You do need to include the statement of evidence in your bundle. There's a link to some in the above thread but you'll also find one in the Terms and Conditions sticky (just above the main nat west threads) - I think it's post number 49. Post back if you can't find it.

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

This is the thread I mentioned in my last post http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/90742-natwest-terms-conditions.html - I think the statement of evidence is number 49. You'll also find T&C's for 2002 on here as well thanks to Steven, so looks like you're in luck! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I'll answer on your thread Jec.

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

THe 2002 Nat West T&Cs are available here

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

Hi Kazzex

PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you the document

Steven

• Haha 1

Hi all, well put together my court bundle nearly 200 pages, will ie ableget ackthe costof photocopying this and my nearly 30 hours of research adn collation if I get awarded my money.? How will I know whether Cobblers have done their thing as well?

Kazz

Hi Kaz

THis is common. What you should do though is write to the court with the 'new' darft directions - see here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-711002.html for a sample letter and the directions

Steven

hi i am applying to have some business bank charges reimbursed from Natwest , had an original response from Stuart Higley for preliminary letter, then second letter recieved from Royal Bank of Scotland Commercial telling me no to bogg off. I know RBS own Natwest, BUT who am i supposed to deal with? Is this normal?

Hi All

Well sent off the court bundle completed to Cobbetts and Exeter Court, well in time for the due date of 21.07.07, I have not received anyhting from Cobbetts yets, so am assuming they haven't complied with the court order yet, so what do I do now, and where do we go to get settlement.

Kazz

To be honest Kazz, I'd just be inclined to send the letter at the moment ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Ta, but it is so annoying we have to do all the work and they just sit there, my court date isn't until 21st October so will we have to wait till then before they settle!. Agghhh!!!!!!

I know - it's totally irritating! But if you get that letter into the court............ you may find that you could win sooner than you think! And it's about time that cobbetts were pulled up for not submitting their court bundles!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***