Parking Ticket from Parkforce

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got a ticket for parking in Comet for more than 2 hours, in fact i stayed there all day because i was too idle to walk too far to work and too tight to pay for a ticket in a proper 'pay and display' carpark. I'm not going to pay this ticket because my dad is the registered keeper of the vehicle so they have no right to demand any money from them at all because he was not the driver at the time the ticket was issued. If they check the CCTV they will see somebody other than my father, i.e me. When they chase him for the penalty money, i will send them a letter from him informing these rip-off merchants they are barking up the wrong'un if they think he's gonna fork out any wedge to pay these mongrels. Do you rekon they will back off? As i understand from reading previous posts he has no obligation to name the driver of the vehicle, even in court. Sorry for my rubbish grammer and punctuation, i'm a product of this countries poor education system. Considering my obvious attitude problem, am i likely to get off with not paying the ticket?

I'm not going to pay this ticket because my dad is the registered keeper of the vehicle so they have no right to demand any money from them at all because he was not the driver at the time the ticket was issued.

I believe your understanding of that point to be correct.

Considering my obvious attitude problem

Also correct.

• Haha 1

Post by me are intended as a discussion of the issues involved, as these are of general interest to me and others on the forum. Although it is hoped such discussion will be of use to readers, before exposing yourself to risk of loss you should not rely on any principles discussed without confirming the situation with a qualified person.

they're such idiots

I would say more like fairly intelligent [problem] artists.

the bigger idiots are of course the people who pay their tickets.

No, you can't blame the victim.

Post by me are intended as a discussion of the issues involved, as these are of general interest to me and others on the forum. Although it is hoped such discussion will be of use to readers, before exposing yourself to risk of loss you should not rely on any principles discussed without confirming the situation with a qualified person.

"I would say more like fairly intelligent [problem] artists."

Where's the intelligence? ok the person who set up the first private car parking company maybe, but all these others are just copycats