Intrigued v MBNA

Intrigued
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All - HELP!!!!!

I seem to be invisible to MBNA as far as claiming is concerned, although somehow they still seem very able to get statements to me on time.......

I submitted a claim through MCOL and tomorrow will be 15 days from the 'served date'.

I have not heard a thing from MBNA, but am now worried I've messed up (been trying so hard to read posts to get this right!!).

I was expecting a defence letter off their legal people so that I could then send them back a list of charges and interest etc.

1. As I've have no idea who to send it to, what am I supposed to do now.? :-?

2. If I click on the default judgement, will MBNA get this overturned by saying they have not had a list of charges (even though they have been sent with both the Prelim and LBA)? :evil:

You will probably not get any response from MBNA to yourself, I issued court proceedings for S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) none compliance and they just sent out required info in full and entered a late defence.

With charges when you did mcol you should have sent 2 copies of your schedule of charges to the court and the court would have forwarded one copy to MBNA. MBNA should still acknowledge your claim to the court even without list of charges as you can still get judgement by default if they don't acknowledge the claim. I would check with court office if you have not sent schedule of charges.

all the best dpick:)

Thanks for the words of wisdom dp,

MBNA have now entered into a last minute defence.........:mad:

What happens now??

1. Does this mean we both need to go to court to let the judge decide on the outcome?, how long does it usually take before we attend court?

2. Should I send the court (MBNA's) schedule of charges, if so, which court, the Moneyclaim one or do I wait until it's assigned to my local one?

Thanks

Hi the court will send you a letter detailing what you are required to do next any problems just post but for unless you get an offer from MBNA just wait for the court to write to you

dpick:)

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...