Blair Oliver and Scott/Bank of Scotland ** Compensation awarded by FOS **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

RMW look at my thread here,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Dont worry about your letters being signed for etc. if they are not delivered as mine wasn't when I sent a letter to the Company Secretary of Blair et al, they are sent back to you. So if you haven't had the returned, they have been delivered.

When they ring ask to speak to a supervisor, the 'assistants' that they have on the 'phone are just poorly paid, poorly trained people who talk from a crib sheet. There agin if you dont confirm who you are, they cant talk to you.

As regards your CCA, chances are they will not have a copy of the paperwork, HBOS, particularly bad, RBS got better post 2004 when they realised that people were starting to realise that they have had the wool pulled over their eyes.

Be strong, theyre wrong

Mike

• Haha 1

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

:D

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

:rolleyes:

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A thought just ocurred to me. I'm pretty sure that one of these loans (the biggest) was taken out over the internet and I never signed anything. Are the rules different for credit accounts arranged over the internet?

I'm afraid that they are governed by slightly different rules, I cant remeber exactly what the actual rules are I'll get back to you as sonn as I can on that one

Mike

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

Sit back and wait till the prescribed time is up

Mike

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

Has anyone, ever, had any sort of sensible response from Blair, Oliver and Scott? By sensible I definitely don't mean a computer generated 'letter' that in no way answers whatever they are replying to.

The reason I ask is that I've just been going through my correspondence (which is of course all very neatly filed in bags, boxes, pile under the phone etc) and putting it in a proper file with my letters to them in date order, and I've never received a single letter from them in four years that could in any way be construed as a sensible reply, and I've given them plenty of opportunity.

I still have the box in the loft to go through as I will have to call in a very large favour to get my son to find it (it's in the brown cardboard box marked 'letters' or 'post' or something, or I might have forgotten to mark it at all, and there are at least 30 brown cardboard boxes up there) but I would guess I've written to them about 30 times and they haven't replied to letters, complaints or anything else.

Do they even exist other than as a letterhead? They don't even answer the phone with 'Blair, Oliver and Scott'. Am I engaged in a battle with something that only exists in a parallel universe?

Of course the whole point of the exercise is collecting evidence for when I hit them with everything I can think of on Monday. Did no one ever tell them that upsetting women is a really bad idea? I'm beginning to think of myself as a terrier. I might be smaller than you, but I never, ever let go.

There is a funny thing with Blair et al, until recently the company records at companies house stated that Blair et al was a dormant company, but I have letters from them going way back, although to be fair I dont know how long they had been dormant for. However, until my success with these organisms I had been paying to them since 2004 on that account and within that timescale it was a dormant company. Another correspondant on this site had actually pointed this out to Companies House, who if I remeber correctly said that they would welcome any information on the matter. Actaully, you've just reminded me I was going to write a letter as well, and will do tonite!

The correspondance issue though is very important, if you've got letters offering info and their not dealing with it, when they go to court (which they wont) who is going to look reasonable?!

Mike

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

Exactly, at the end of the day (I hate that cliche) these people know what they are doing, know that they havent got a leg to stand upon, so just ignore them.

Mike

My god I'm getting philosphical in my old age!

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

• 1 month later...

The thing is it is against the banking code that they are updating dredit files when an account is in dispute. However since they are not a bank they are not signatories to it according to the banking code website. However, in order to get money from 'customers' they have to be authorised by the FSA, gues what they aren't letter going off to the FSA now.

Mike

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear