Interest calculator

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I am new to the forum and i am filing my claim for bank charges in court this week but i am not good with figures and would like to know if there is an interest calculator that i can use, Thanks :confused:

Use the Simple S/S here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

See here for a visual guide:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/7226-maisielou-barclays.html#post50088

When entering your charges, don’t delete anything first. Just overwrite the existing examples: type of charge, amount and date.

The ‘Days Since’ and ‘8% Interest’ columns will be calculated automatically

Save it and print out as your schedule of charges

THANKS, Michael for your reply I do not have excel and the open office opens in read only. I tried typing in the excel on and it does't work out the days lapsed and interest

Use the on-line calculator here:

Bank Charges: Reclaim them, they're unlawful, get up to six years' money back...

1. You can't save it, so print off 2 or 3 before closing.

2. You can't enter the 'type of charge' but there is a blank column to do this by hand, once printed

3. Because it's not an excel s/s, which updates the days since and interest every time it's opened, ie it's a one off , it's best to fill it in as near to the day you file as possible