problems findind OFT'S report

yorkshirerose270
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI.......I am having problems finding the OFT report, I followed a link onto their site from here, but it's moved, and as I don't know what it consists of I was rather confused....also, are the statements of witnesses the cases of Dunlpo tyres etc? .I would just like to thank the people who answered my previous Q's. Without this site I would never have been able to put together the court bundle. I will definately be contributing to this site should I win my case. Thanking you in anticipation....

Some people bring happiness wherever they go..others, when they go:)

Hi, Yorkshirerose,

I'm not being funny but I think this is the 7th thread you have started, you should try and keep everything on one thread it makes it easier to help and to find out how you are getting on.

On about 3 of your threads you have been given this link

GOT A COURT DATE? Important, please read......

If you click this link you will find the full oft report in the 1st thread. You dont need the whole report just the front cover, the overview and the section about disguised penalties. (section 4.21)

I recommend you PM a moderator to merge your threads as its easier if all your info is on 1 thread.

good luck

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D