Spice & Crush's Pastymeet Thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been far to long coming, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Tomorrow anyone...?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

LOL...well, rumours abound, as they are bound to, and I am bound to silence...but then I was bound to say that!

Okay, I shall have a solitary oggie fest tomorrow lunchtime (-#

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yes, it is wronger than a wrongety wrong wrong, but still better than no pasty munching at all...I'll try and fit three in for the gang, but I guess I will struggle with the third...

Are you going to be up for the 20th Spicey ??

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well, I'm pastied out for the day (only the one, mind)

20th sounds good to me Lex. Crush?

• 9 months later...

Is this the thread you were on about Crush?

It wasn't me, he was still alive when I left :eek:

And any thread is good to talk about Pastys !!

&

Oi Worm! You're just jealous you weren't there, stuffing your face with pasties.

Good morning Bud :)

&

Jealous? Yes, that's right, you know me so well, it's jealousy which motivates me when it comes to indigestible pastry surrounding a stew of malodorous and unquantifiable meat (and I use the word loosely) and leftover field content stew. Pasties: So good that you have to throw away most of it for fear of poisoning. :razz:

Pastymeet or Pastymeat...

The latter would be a contradiction in terms in my opinion..:cool:

Do these 'Barnecutt' specimens contain the 'pudding' end of the old fashioned pasty as well?

And can you guarantee there are no carrots in them?

Rory McGrath has often waxed lyrical on the subject of the contents of a true cornish pasty and apparently carrots are a definite no no.

If 'Barnecutts' comply with the ruling of 'no carrots' I will no longer sabotage your threads with the 'G' word..;)

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Thank you Spammy :D

I can guarantee Barny's put no carrots in their Pasties, just steak, tatties, onion and Swede. In the steak ones anyway !!

Of course, this delicacy would have been made with 'leftovers' from the evening meal, so really there could be anything in it.

It's not our threads you sabotage with the 'G' word, just our appetites :D

&

In that case, as long as no carrots were injured in the making of a Barneys pasty I will no longer torment you with posts alluding to the 'G' word...:D

Besides, I don't wish to be instrumental in the wasting away of site team memebers due to lack of appetite... perish the thought...:p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

:D:p

&

Did anyone see the advert for a bank (I think it may have been Nasty West), where a business advisor was going out to various businesses, and one of the businesses featured was Barnecutts?!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yep Caro,

I did ask Malcolm about giving free Pasties to Nasty West, he told me he'd peed on it first !! :eek:

&