Received Lloyds Defence today!!!!

lea2001gb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received the Lloyds defence today and I believe I didn't send the charges information so their defence is as follows: -

1. This defence is served without prejudice to the defendant's contention that the particulars of claim is insufficiently particularised and is embarrassing. The defendant reserves the right to plead further to the particulars of claim once they are sufficiently particularised.

2. The defendant will object that the particulars of claim in this action disclose no reasonable cuase of action against the defendant and makes no specific allegations again the defendant as to why the defendant should be liable to the claimant for the amount claimed.

3. The particulars of claim do not comply with rule 16.4 1a of the civil procedure rules as "amongst other things" they do not identify the account in question that appears to the subject matter of these proceedings or indeed show how the sum of £XXX is arrived at and the particulars of claim are too vague. The particulars of claims shows no reasonable grounds for bringing the claim.

4. The claimant should, therefore, be ordered to file and serve an amended claim to set out the full particulars of the bank account and the charges they are seeking to recover, identifying each charge, the date and amount of the charge and why the claimant in each case they allege it is a disproportionate pentaly and thus unlawful.

5. The defendant should then be given the opportunity to defend the proceedings further.

Can anyone translate this into english as I have been pretty good so far at figuring out what I need to do but this has completely stumped me now so I am at a loss.

Abbey - £539 pending - !!!WON!!!

Halifax - £676 pending - stayed at court

2nd Claim with Halifax - £168 pending

Lloyds TSB - £780 (sisters) !!!WON!!! - Filed waste of costs order (on hold)

Barclays - Barclays filed crap defense - on hold

AND THE BANKS ARE STILL CHARGING!!!!!!!

How very dare you!!

Fantastic GuidoT much appreciated, I was panicking all day thinking I had completely screwed it up, I knew someone would have the answer.

How very dare you!!

Have checked the claim that I sent and the account number is also included also with the schedule that I sent - I have found my recorded delivery receipt so I was mistaken when I said I thought I hadn't sent the schedule. The court received it the following day and so did the solicitors. I even have the original on my computer.

Not quite sure what Lloyds are playing at! They decided to take another £30 charge from my sisters account on Friday, she phoned to get it back and was told flatly 'no'. And this was for going £2 overdrawn!!

How very dare you!!