style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've got a crochet hook which is used for making silk doillies .................. any use KK? Or do we need something smaller? ;)

Oh, and by the way, I've also got an industrial strength magnifying glass if you need it. :p

Lets hope the sun isnt shining..:lol: Burn baby burn

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back with you girls - still a little upset but had a potion for that - too quiet in the Kat garden - UK I AM here but lost my little chickies so need to replace them - are you offering lol to live in my spare chuck shed along with some friends:D

Oh yesss!! mine was last night when nearly threw him out!! I will go ! O.K. then. I will go and that will be that! O.K, then, I won't come back. O.K.

Are you sure that's what you want? MMmm. Sure?? Yeahh!!! Can I stay - sukkkkerrrr - o.k. but got to alter - it won't.

kat love all the angels are here to help im here now pm if you want to talk love or Queen T shes around hiya UK bet your back in your beddy byes now cos lickle chickkies do get very tried scratching in the dirt ;)after all that decorating the chicken coop we had a lickle fire in there hear the roosters had late night party :Dso looks like its youll have to get your pritt stick out :eek:xxxkia

Mines just a PRITT stick lol - well has stood by me in need but just can't get on with no 1 - always will be a problem - ever the gobetween/inbetween:)

Well you will find that most men are like this..get yourself a drink, not always the best thing to do, but for medisinal purposes. Thats my excuse any way...Keep your chin up

i allways thought youd have dark hair kat black really funny how u get a pic in your head ive got bluey green eyes but me thinks i is a little bit larger than u love :Dxxxxkia