Just got my Past 6 years records through and one year is missing

Bouffont
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Can you tell me how I should deal with this: I demanded a copy of my past 6yrs worth of statements, which arrived, only with one year missing.

40 days has passed so I called abbey who said they have up to 8 weeks to deliver the statements. I'm pretty sure this is wrong, am I correct?

They said they'll deliver the missing year but this may take another 8 weeks.

Any advice as to what I can do here?

Thanks

no wrong thats wrong they have 40 days and then you can do them on non compliance although i just estimated my missing 9 months hope this helps xkia

yes by all means do that but i tried and got no where i wrote several letters and never recieved any replies it was just i couldnt be bothered trying that any more but do try xxkia

Hi Bouffont......I requested my summary/statements from Abbey for my second claim.....so far they failed to comply with the 40 day SAR and have since ignored a letter I sent giving a further 7 days.

I have now filed a complaint with the Information Commissioner.....you can do this by going to their site and downloading the online Data Protection complaint form. Fill it in and send it off.

thanks guys and girls.

Clarion I'll try that.

It's terrible how they try and weasel out of things. It just so happens too thats it's the year I got the most charges!