FOS won`t investigate littlewoods any further

trojanska
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:eek: littlewoods have admitted they don`t have a credit agreement for me but they are still demanding payment and have passed me over to theit dca,i wrote to the FOS and this is their reply...thank you for your recent enquiry.i am sorry to disappoint you but,after further investigation,your complaint does not appear to be one we are able to deal with.that is because the business you have complained about only became covered by us on 6 april 2007,and we have no authority to deal with complaints against things that happened before that date.from what you have told me,your complaint is about something that happened before 6 april 2007 which means that-even though you are still in dispute with littlewoods shop direct shopping limited-we are not able to look into the matter.

has anyone else been fobbed off with this letter or has littlewoods found themselves a nice little loop-hole??:???: thanks for your help xx

Like i said on your other thread. Ok, FOS wont deal with your complaint but it may have gone a bit further than just a complaint now. If the 12+30 days are up Littlewoods have committed a criminal offence. Dont waste your time worrying about why FOS dont want to know concentrate on letting OFT and Trading Standards deal with this matter. Just because FOS cant help it does not mean your buggered.

I could understand why you thought it was game over....far from it.

When they have committed an offence contact you local TS. I wouldn't recommend contacting Littlewoods' local TS as it has been known for creditors to have the local TS in their pocket!

This is not going to happen overnight, it is quite long winded. Dont let Littlewoods get to you, when you receive a letter you dont have to reply, however, personally i reply to all letters. File it and let TS do their job.

And bearing in mind all the time this debt in uneforceable, even if it did go to court the judge would not see Littlewoods in good light. Im just trying to show that the worst case senario is nothing to be worried about.

I've encountered similar problems with the Royal Banks of Scotland the Halifax in respect of two visa cards where they have failed to respond to my erquests for the CCA and have even credited the £1 cheques sent to my account balance!

I've contacted my local Trading Standards Office who have asked to see copies of my correspondence as they are willing to take this matter forward on my behalf given the (now) criminal nature of both organisations failures.

Joy of joys.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

I've encountered similar problems with the Royal Banks of Scotland the Halifax in respect of two visa cards where they have failed to respond to my erquests for the CCA and have even credited the £1 cheques sent to my account balance!

I've contacted my local Trading Standards Office who have asked to see copies of my correspondence as they are willing to take this matter forward on my behalf given the (now) criminal nature of both organisations failures.

Joy of joys.

Can i just mention something The Royal Bank of Scotland is not Halifax it's Natwest. The Bank of Scotland is Halifax.

There has been a bit of confusion on other posts relating to these two banks who are not related in any way.

Can i just mention something The Royal Bank of Scotland is not Halifax it's NatWest. The Bank of Scotland is Halifax.

There has been a bit of confusion on other posts relating to these two banks who are not related in any way.

In my case BOTH the Halifax AND the Royal Bank of Scotland have committed breaches on the same dates as both letters were sent together in respect of two credit cards held with each of the organisations.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress