Help with N1 Please

bassplayer88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im ready to serve my N1 to the court!

Nothing in FAq section acutally explains what you should do with the form when youve filled it in? Should I post it or deliver in person or is that not an issue?

How soon will things move once the court have it. Im going away for a week on friday 15th till 26th. I dont want to have to do anything in this period!?

Thanks

I can help with the first bit - I woul recomend taking it into the court personally . that way, it can be stammped in your presence and at the very least you can know that it got there!

Regarding the timelines , they are clearer when using MCOL but using this method, I don;t know, however, this is also information you could get from the court when you visit.

Hi Bassplayer,

Personally i took mine to the court but i think you can post it.

Make sure you take 3 copies of this to the court with your charges spreadsheets attached to each one plus your court fee.

They usually send it to the defendant a couple of days later and they have a couple of weeks to acknowledge it.

You might receive the acknowledgement from the court while your away so you should be alright.

Joe

You really can't beat going to your local court. The staff there can have a nosey at the completed forms and check it for you before you submit it. Additionally it won't get lost in the post.

The timeline from when you submit it is...

Day 1: Submit N1

Day 5: Claim deemed to have been served

Day 19: Bank required to submit a defence or acknowledge service

Day 33: If bank submits AoS then they need to have submitted their defence by now.

Day 47 (roughly): Allocation Questionnaire arrives (or letter dispensing with its use).

Day 61 (roughly): Deadline for AQ submission.

After this the timeline becomes hazy as it depends on the local court involved and how overloaded they are.