style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have sent of my claims to Halifax this weekend (one to bank of scotland last week). Thanks for all the templates. I am claiming on two old accounts. This morning I noticed I had been charged £39.00 when my mortgage company put a DD through a day early and it failed. I phoned Halifax and explained, asked why they were still trying to make illeagle charges to my account and they imeadiatly dropped the charge!

WHY ARE THEY STILL MAKING THESE CHARGES IF THEY ARE, IN LAW, UNJUST?

Iwill keep you posted on the claim. I guess they will cave in when they see I mean to go all the way. I guess it's a damage limitation exersise for them now, offering part payment and pushing us into court action will work the percentages in thier favour.

Regards Tony.

Hi Tony

Good luck with your claim, keep us posted.

I've no idea why they are still charging but I'm sure something will give eventually!

Sent Data Protection Act to Halifax 13.6.06

Daughters Data Protection Act sent to NatWest 5.6.06

Natwest sent statements on 24.6.06 Daughter owed £204.00 Preliminary ready to go.

Halifax sent my statements today(26.6.06) Owe me £1702.00

Preliminary sent on 27. 6.06.

I presume that you're looking for a response beyond: "because they're thieving swines that will stop at nothing, including bending the law and lying about it, to increase their already over-inflated profits"????

Sorry, can't help you there... :p

HaHaHa hadn't thought of it that way:D

Sent Data Protection Act to Halifax 13.6.06

Daughters Data Protection Act sent to NatWest 5.6.06

Natwest sent statements on 24.6.06 Daughter owed £204.00 Preliminary ready to go.

Halifax sent my statements today(26.6.06) Owe me £1702.00

Preliminary sent on 27. 6.06.

Hi Tony and welcome aboard

We'll keep an eye out for updates - best of luck

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.