MarkinLondon vs Lloyds TSB

MarkinLondon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

Here's a quick update on where I'm at with my claims. (There's a couple of queries at the end so please don't hang up before you've got there...!!)

I've got 2 Lloyds accounts - let's call them a/c 1 and a/c 2, as that's what they're called.

A/c 1 - I'm claiming @ three thousand

A/c 2 - I'm claiming @ eighteen hundred

(Interest included on both)

I started on Martin Lewis's site - then followed his link here and have been lurking ever since making use of the fantastic resources for which I'm etenrally grateful.

Both claims have followed a similar pattern: -

1) I wrote to LTSB enclosing copy downloaded statements, interest claculator and a request for refund.

2) They reply with an extraordinary letter which totally misses the point.

3) I give them another 14 days

4) They ignore me

5) I open parachute account with A&L

6) I claim online

7) They acknowledge the day before the deadline (curses!!)

8) They then submit defence the day before the 28 day deadline

A/c 1 is at stage 8. A/c 2 is at stage 7.

I've now had a letter from Northampton which says case has been referred to Bromley (my local court). Letter also says: -

'The filing of an allocation questionnaure be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise'

It then says I've got 14 days to have this Order set aside. No mention of submitting my bundle or anything else - no court date or anything.

Question One then - what should I do?

Question 2 - It's a joint account with my wife - do both of us need to attend any court hearing?

Question 3 - Are downloaded statements from the LTSB website acceptable in court?

That's it - thanks for listening, and thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Mark

Hi Mark

This link should help with the AQ:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/80091-your-court-dispensing-allocation.html?highlight=dispensed+AQ

I think that only one of you would need to attend Court, but I am not 100% on that sorry.

Downloaded statements are fine.

Good luck, keep us posted on what happens.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Thanks Barty.

Next question - where people of mentioned enclosing a schedule of charges, should I just get the most recent from LTSB - or is there an archive somewhere of all the appropriate ones?

Hi

The schedule of charges is actually a list that you compile yourself of all your charges, have a look at this link to help you:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 2 weeks later...

hi mark,

No real help i'm afraid, i'm pretty much at the same point in the proceedings, although i'm still awaiting a letter from any court.

I thought i'd "cheer" everyone up by telling you that my mate started this process around about the same time as me (april ish) but with halifax. Today, 3 weeks into the '28 days to make a defence' stage, he's received a letter stating all the money owed, interest and the court fees (approx £4000!!!) will be paid into his account in five working days.

I've been with lloyds all my working life (19 years) and all i'm claiming is £180 plus interest, (total £240 ish) and they're prepared to drag me all through this!!

No matter what happens with regards to my claim, I will be severing all ties with Lloyds tsb.

neil.