statutory demand from lowell financial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5954 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have unapproved posts in this thread, please stick to the topic of the thread. Personal attacks are not permitted. Please check advice which you post on this thread to ensure it is correct. Any user who deliberately posts misleading advice will be dealt with. Thank you.

I note with interest that my post pointing pointing out that the information posted by Rameses has been deleted but his has not. This is a disturbing trend as I would have thought it better to delete postings that are factually and legally incorrect and therefore the people seeking advice and clarification would not be misled and possibly act on the false information.

Dannyboy I think the contents of your post defending Ramses is at best misguided. Why should he have a voice when the advice he has given is wrong. I do not see anything in his post that 'argues the case for the DCA's' - just an incorrect statement

Ok just to clarify, we are not here to censor people. We are here to moderate threads and enforce the rules and guidlines set out by the site owners. We all here to promote healthy debate, come up with the facts/best option and proceed. To that end the post by Rameses that you refer to has been left because the post by ODC rebuffs his arguement. This allows people to decide which is correct so that should this question arise again there is a reference.

I think you can guess where I am going with this one. ;)

• Haha 1