deedee1310 v Abbey

deedee1310
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

MacBoy, I've only just noticed that you have regained your Gold Account status. Which post was the inaugaral one?

LOL - shows how much I've been paying attention. Is the Gold Card avatar going to make a comeback or is Howard's facial appendage here to stay? :p

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to make a fuss about it this time, as I wuz robbed last time! :lol: I was decucted 60-odd posts and 'downgraded' when they merged our party thread into the Bear Garden, so I wasn't feeling particularly 'golden' this time around! :rolleyes:

So it's Howard for now I'm afraid :D Anyway you're coming up for gold yourself now.... ;)

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

why who slapped your wrists dee dee do tell love xxkia

I can't Kia but you and I contribute to some of the same threads, so it shouldn't be too hard to work out ;)

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Ok - I'm going to stop now before my wrists get slapped - AGAIN :rolleyes::razz:
What, you mean you had the 'midnight knock' from the CAGBot too? Or is OH getting vexatious about you CAGging too much? :lol:
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Oi you two - you're at it again! ROFPMSL - again!

Thank you for injecting humour into my thread. Cagbot, Mod or no - I need some light relief. :D:p

deedee xxx

My threads

Hey Kia.

Abbey acknowledged on Mon 30/7 so I need to see if they will submit a defence or apply for a stay on the case.

None of your previous posts were in red. Are you feeling ok? :o ;)

deedee xx

My threads

Hello stranger ;)

How you doing? Good, I hope. :)

So, they have to defend by Monday by my reckoning, yes?

Well from what I have been reading, they still have to submit a defence - they acknowledged stating this intention, so they have to do it.

A stay can only be applied for after this stage - either at AQ or Notice of Hearing time.

JMHO, but after all the reading I have been doing, if I get it wrong now then I've no chance!!

Sorry not been in touch lately, - what with school hols :( and being on a mission against the FSA waiver,:mad: .. so as a thought, if you get a chance to do it, a letter to your MP would help the fight against this gross injustice.

Ooops sorry, just fell off my soapbox!!!!!!:o

Keep smiling :)

Lotsa luv

Jo xxx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

So, they have to defend by Monday by my reckoning, yes?

Well from what I have been reading, they still have to submit a defence - they acknowledged stating this intention, so they have to do it.

A stay can only be applied for after this stage - either at AQ or Notice of Hearing time.

JMHO, but after all the reading I have been doing, if I get it wrong now then I've no chance!!

Sorry not been in touch lately, - what with school hols :( and being on a mission against the FSA waiver,:mad: .. so as a thought, if you get a chance to do it, a letter to your MP would help the fight against this gross injustice.

.Keep smiling :)

Lotsa luv

Jo xxx

Hey Jo. Good to hear from you. Likewise with being busy with school hols, etc etc. It's amazing how quickly the time is going. I'm losing track of where I'm at. :eek: Jetting off in 5 days so am focusing on that.

I've seen the campaign to write your MP. I went to the Write to Them website but it does say "Use your own words (new window). MPs will ignore copied and pasted 'identikit' messages." I need to adapt the letter as MacBoy and I have the same MP! I will write when my mind is more focused however, I am behind the campaign all the way :D

You'll be fine Jo and you know it. You need to stop underestimating your abilities. You're one of my "bestest" CAG friends!

Anyway my lovely, must dash. My eyelids need toothpicks to hold them up. It's not good to do things when you're tired. Did you see my Cap One post? I sent my N1 to court by courier and forgot to enclose the cheque! Arrrgh!

deedee xx

My threads

Hi everyone.

Kia I sent it back to court today by courier - cheque enclosed! :)

Today I received a letter from shAbbey stating that they will be applying to the courts to seek a stay of legal claims until the test case is heard. :mad:

The test case is specifically regarding unauthorised bank charges. My claim relates to penalty and unauthorised charges. What they fail to realise is that I often had an unauthorised overdraft due to their penalty charges. Added to this they would charge me penalty charges because I didn't have enough to cover any DDs and STOs due to their unauthorised charges. I think that this is pretty much the case most of us here found ourselves in.

I don't know if Abbey have successfully applied for a stay of my case yet. I will call the court tomorrow. However I am away for two weeks from Monday so will not be able to do anything until the end of August in any case.

I will keep you all updated............:rolleyes:

deedee

My threads

Hello stranger! Fingers crossed your case is till chugging along - from what I've seen a stay isn't necessarily automatic so hang in there!

I haven't even heard back from Lambeth yet, let alone Halifax :lol: Hope you're well anyway...

Don't be a stranger - how was Sunday?

Mac x

Write to your MP and

Hi guys. Don't worry I have my N244 Notice Application - already prepared. :D It's just that I will have a 2 & 1/2 week lag now, since I will be away.

Hey MacBoy, Sunday was great! Lovely day and good food in the park. Couldn't have asked for better!

BTW guess who received 24 envelopes worth of statements today from Haliprats? ME!!! :D ANY sign of yours yet? :confused:

deedee x

My threads

Nothing from HFX, nothing from Court :(

Write to your MP and

Hmmm. N244 take longer to process anyway because they have to go up before a judge :rolleyes:.

I submitted mine against Capquest on 16/7 and still haven't received a thing. I was told last week that it was going before a judge but from experience, unless you're being evicted from your home, I know that it won't get "fast-tracked" :(.

Hang in there. The postal strike isn't helping either. :mad:

deedee

My threads