SPEEDY VS NATIONWIDE - need advice please!!

speedy016
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi monopoly :-)

We were posting at the same time.

I have another account which is in full use, everything transferred. I do not use the NW for anything except to have that bit of money paid in every fortnight.

Still feel like c**P today!!!! :sad:

Speedy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have another account, is the £350 of charges being put on simply because you are in the OD? Makes for an even better claim, and easier to claim back all the interest paid on it too!

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

Hi monopoly

Yes, all the charges relate to the unauthorised OD and some direct debits that they refused before we transferred them. So it should make it a lot easier to claim contractual interest as well.:grin:

Speedy

Hi MTM :-)

Nice to hear from you I always value your opinion...

I am determined to get back every single penny that they owe me but

I just want to make sure that I do not make any mistakes...

I have a parachute account which I am using, everything is transferred into it, my NW account is not being used for anything at the moment, except having my SSP paid in to clear the unauthorised OD.

I left my SSP going into the NW to clear the OD because previously when I asked for advice I was told that I HAD to clear the OD because they control my account.:evil:

I have had to read + re-read this Thread several times tonight, cos I couldn't grasp what U had wrote in the Post above!

Posts #47/8/9 clearly cover the above subject.

Nowhere in those Posts were U told (...especially by me!), that U HAD to keep having your SSP paid into your Flexaccount, to clear the O/D.

I think you've completely misunderstood me, it is MY DECISION to keep the SSP going into that account, no-one has advised me to do that.

Perhaps i'm not making much sense at the moment cos I'm not well.:sad:

I am blonde you know!!!!!:grin: I know exactly what I mean!!!LOL:grin:

Speedy

I left my SSP going into the NW to clear the OD because previously when I asked for advice I was told that I HAD to clear the OD because they control my account.
...it is MY DECISION to keep the SSP going into that account, no-one has advised me to do that.
The following link was the advice that was originally given...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-918063.html

Hello speedy016!

It may well be, that U understood what U meant.

However...

A Newbie reading your Thread, in the not-too-distant future, may NOT understand + be led astray by your mis-quotation.

Hope U understand why there is a need, 'to use a sledgehammer to crack a nut', in establishing EXACTLY what U had been advised + your subsequent actions?!

Any mistakes that are made, or indeed, successful actions, will help other Claimants that follow.

...Like U yourself, have learnt from the experiences of those Claimants who have gone before U!...;):)

Yeah, I totally agree with what you are saying, sometimes I am not good at saying what I exactly mean. Thats why your input is important cos you are always able to state things a lot more clearly. I'm gonna be more careful how I word things from now on :wink:

By the way, how did you know that I am a nut!!! AND I am feeling a lot better now, thanks for asking!!!:grin: LOL

Speedy :-)

...how did you know that I am a nut!!!
U are what U eat!

...It is something that your Hubby may say to U!!!...pmslmao...:D:p

...I am feeling a lot better know, thanks for asking!!!
Unless U are a Bloke with a runny nose...U will live!...:rolleyes: :o

Just updating,

Received another copy of the exact same letter they sent before, this is in reply to my LBA. What a waste of paper and money!!!!!!!!

Just sitting out the 14 days so that I can start court proceedings.

• 2 weeks later...
...I'm back at work now and don't seem to get any spare time :sad:
???...Like THAT is suppose to wash as some sort of excuse for NOT posting on the hour EVERY hour??!!...:rolleyes::p

lol @ U...Next U'll be trying to tell us that there is a mythical 'REAL world' out there + it REALLY exists??!!...:grin:

Oh btw...Have always been meaning to ask U for ages now...Why do U use your Hubby's nickname as YOUR Username + actually sign off your Posts with it??...:confused::eek: