Ronpig Vs Barclays

ronpig
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for that, I was a bit dimm and didn;t actually perform a search first! I have also found this, however my question now is who is the best person to phone.

I haven't got a court date (

In fact I haven't even received Barclays defence yet?)

will this matter? Can I still ring them?

I have been brave and fired off an email to Dino. He seemed to get rave reviews in the Barclays Litigation team forum. I basically said I originally estimated the charges excluding Interest, now I have my statements I have an exact figure would you like to settle (Exlcuding interest). If not I said that I would amend my claim and WOULD include interest.

You never know!

Less than a minute later he replied saying that Krysta Campbell was dealing with my claim and to have a good weekend.

We will see If I hear anything else

Fingers crossed.

Great lucky you , i would say Krysta Campbell is probably the best one at Barclays litigation team.

She is lovely very friendly and helpfull. If you need to phone her, she is probably the quickest at responding

Good luck :p

I have completed the Charges spreadsheet that you can download, if/when Krysta asks for the charges schedule should I send her the whole spreadsheet or just the "Charges and Interest" and the "8% Interest" worksheets?

Thanks

Don't hold back Ronpig, send the lot!

You're not 'pushing it' as you say, - we have all claimed the 8% interest once the claim got as far as MCOL. I think this is a statutory right. If the boot had been on the other foot.......well, they'd have had it from you!

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

How to make a claim

How to make a claim

Page 4 of 8

Interest

You can claim interest on the money the defendant owes you. If you want to claim interest, you must include it in your 'particulars of claim'. Write your claim in the following way:

'The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year, from [date when the money became owed to you] to [the date you are issuing the claim] of £ [put in the amount] and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of [enter the daily rate of interest].

So its been a week since I emailed Dino (Last Friday 15th June), who then forwarded my email to Krysta. I have fired a number of emails to them to find out if they would like to settle out of court, but hadn't really heard anything.

Yesterday (Friday 22nd June) I received a letter explaining Barclays defence. Seemed like the standard one most people have had.

I still have not received a court date!

Now if hyperthetically I received a letter of the full amount that in it said

"By accepting the offer, you also agree that the existence of the offer remains only between us"

I would be very happy indeed. In this case I am not sure if I can update this thread any further. Would I be right??

If you receive an offer for the full amount BUT it has conditions attatched to it you are within your right to crossout the conditions that you are not happy with ie confidentiality (B's have come to expect this anyway - espacially from members of CAG) its also your right NOT to notify the courts with a notice of discontinuance until you have the cleared funds in your account . :)

saint