Manicblonde V Hsbc

manicblonde
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hello all

Lets hope its good news tomorrow or I am going to be very dissapointed!

Not posted here for a while but have been about elsewhere trying to sort everyone elses debt issues!

Hope you all OK and our hard work pays off soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

HELLO Manic, Freaky and all, Here I am ONE of the 600,in Wales!! I have been around all the time just not posting much on here, I followed the entire case as reported, and I must admit I am pleasantly surprised at this result, only that in view of the current situation in the banking industry crisis, I was beginning to think they had deliberately created all this in some way to avoid being forced to pay up the penalty charges!!

Well I am in a right pickle at the moment I have managed to break my leg in three places and am laying here with screws and pins in my ankle and a steel plate holding my tibia together! Guess I will have plenty of time to spend on here for the next 6 weeks!!

Well I am in a right pickle at the moment I have managed to break my leg in three places and am laying here with screws and pins in my ankle and a steel plate holding my tibia together! Guess I will have plenty of time to spend on here for the next 6 weeks!!

awwww.... poor olden!

OK, Sent my letter to HSBC asking if they would deal with my case on grounds of hardship (as I am up to my eye balls in it at present) and I would forgoe the 8% interest and pull out of court!

Cheeky Begger's wrote back asking if I would go into the branch for a review of my finances and see if they could lend me any more money!!!!

Dont think so! I no longer bank with them, Written back explaining my credit rating is now rubbish and I dont want a financial review I want my charges back! Completed their I & E form and sent it with letter, This clearly shows I am in the financial Doo Doo!

I'll let u know what their response is!

I can tell you now Manic :rolleyes: its the only response they ever make and in fact they have already made it to you once :cool:.....

Would you like a nice new shiny managed loan which will put you deeper in debt in the long run but will allow us to make huge profits off you until we all retire :eek:.

pete

Yes Pete, you are correct!

I thought I would try it just to make sure that when I do get back to court they see I have made all the attempts to try and resolve this matter without court intervention!:(

They are money grabbing gits!!!!!!:mad:

By the way, ever get the feeling we are all being watched! Just noticed the Stats at the bottom of the page!:eek:

1492 (197 registered users and 1295 guests)

I hope if anyone from the banks are monitoting this site you are ashamed of the way you have acted throughout this case and continue to act!

Its no wonder the UK has so much Debt, all the banks want you to do is borrow, borrow, borrow and look where that has got me!! On the brink of a divorce and they are still trying to get me to agree to more debt!

Sorry, rant over!:o

• 2 weeks later...

Had a voice mail message left on my house phone and my mobile from a ldy from HSBC Financial somehting or another!

Asking me to ring her back. I have stipulated in all my letters that I will only corresspond in writing. She did mention it was in response to the letter I had sent.

Should I ring them back or wait for them to write?:confused: