HELP! Got a court date in 17 days and mucked claim up?

Bradders33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

My hubby has taken Lloyds to court for his charges and the swines are seeing it through and we have a court date of the 22nd June.

We were going to do the Bundle in next couple of days, but having been on here, he's realised that we have claimed for charges related to him have services on his a/c too... He didn't realise that we couldn't claim for that as we applied for the same type of service charges as well as bounced DD and chq charges with Halifax last year and they paid up in full before the court date.

But on here it says you CAN'T claim back service charges.

If we can't claim for these then it reduces our claim amount by a fair bit, but we don't know what to do now with the court date looming and the bundle needing to be submitted ASAP.

Shall we plead ignorance on the day it goes to court or change the claim amount some how?

Please help we are running out of time.

Many thanks in advance.

Bradders. x

Hi

I dont have much advice regarding what to do but i will bump this up for you so someone can help you who knows.

If you mean by service charge the amount you get charged each month for a particular account..i pay £14 amonth for mine..then no..you cant claim that....im sure you will be able to do something though!!

Good luck and try not to worry, someone with more knowledge will help you.

Tracie

This will help with bundle preparation:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

As to your mistake (providing it relates to the monthly account charge) just bring along a revised schedule to the hearing and explain to the judge your position, do this before Lloyds raise it.

It is still likely they will settle just prior to the court date, ensure you check your account prior to hearing as they sometimes just deposit the money without even informing you.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.