mbna refuse to correspond.

trojanska
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Subscribing.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

sorry Fred i don`t know what you mean by subscribing:confused:

rojanska,

I'm just posting because I'm interested in your thread. This way I'll get notification if there are any new posts.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

:-x sent e-mail to royal mail as there is no information delivery on my letter(cca request),they have e-mailed me back to say that it must be lost,so to apply for compensation,the only trouble is that the cheque has`nt cleared yet,do i need to start again??:confused:

:-x sent a copy of the letter that Ian posted for me,got a reply this morning saying they still won`t enter into any further correspondance unless instructed by the FOS....what now?? I still have`nt received my cca,and i sent my sar request recorded delivery on the 8th june,do i just sit tight for the 40 days or what?? please help:confused:

:confused: as i still have no proof that i have requested my cca officially by sending £1 to cover my fee.Partly because of my stupidity and not sending it recorded(they never cashed the cheque)and royal mail for not getting a signature/losing it(again cheque not cashed).Do you think i should keep going until i get proof of posting so they can`t say i have`nt followed cca procedure,i want to cover every corner,i don`t want to give these b******s any chance of screwing me.:D

Hi,

I am dealing with MBNA on behalf of a family member ... I have sent a letter of authority which of course gives me permission to act on their behalf .... this is what happened next.

My family member received a letter from MBNA when of course it should have been sent to myself. The letter said they would provide details free of charge and enclosed with this was a one page statement (not a true CC statement) stating there were 6 charges over 6 years. I'm told by my family member there are dozens over 6 years.

Has anyone else had this experience and what would be the best response to re-inform MBNA that I am acting on someone else behalf.

This all came with 3 days of the 40 allowance left.

Thanks

:| hello everybody in mbna are w*****s land,decided to cover my back and sent another cca request recorded delivery(had better get there this time!!) just for proof,so they can`t deny it...i really don`t trust these scumbags.Anyway i have been thinking and that`s not always good!! Anyway i will share my thoughts and maybe some kind person will put me right.........if mbna can only produce my application form from bos,then does that mean that bos never ran my account properly either so therefore the thousands of pounds i paid them over the 8 years was also wrongfully charged???? Also,this SAR i have sent for ,should this contain the credit agreement and statements from bos as well or just the cca from bos(for so called proof of debt(have probably worded that wrong!!) and statements from mbna.:-o thanks again to everybody who has taken the time to help me xx

• 5 months later...