novice computer user v barclays.*WON DEFENCE THOWN OUT*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cheers teecee,for someone who has had their last word it gos on a bit.but very glad you have much appreciated indeed.

theres a lot of bloody trees from where i have been standing,but there dissapearing now

.when you dont know something and definatley dont understand,some can catch on quick,some have to have it knocked in.you can tell what bracket im in.

the most common quote on the site must be..... sorry to sound thick.....just means exsplain it like i am 10.you have just done that over a few posts.

im floor layer,you want to lay your own floor,and im exsplaining on computer ,if i said right to do your floor you need ,d.p.m.,latex screed,primer,flexible adhesive,flexible grout and tiles then if you want design, a cad drawing done.then try and tell you how to lay it all.some would pick it up others wont,god forbid if someone else gives advice and says i think primer should go before d.p.m.spanner in works.conflickting advice.

balls, all im saying is i understnd this post completely because i know.

what i dont know and have 3 grand riding on it makes it harder so it needs to be knocked in,you have done that thanks.

the saint agreeing with you is good also.

wouldnt go on but theres not a lot happening on site.

will go to court on monday see about suspension.

thanks again t.c.keep rattling.

Your can lay my floor anytime chap..

All i wanted to say was.

You have won your case, with costs.

You cant possibly gain Anything by going to court.

But you can " lose " everything.

Personally, i wouldnt want to risk that.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tez,

It seems as though you want something that you are not going to get,

Im afraid you are going to have to settle with the FULL amount +Interest + Costs.

Take this from the horses mouth, The Litigation Team will not enter into settlement negotiations until AFTER they have filed their defence.

just sit back and enjoy the ride now, and concentrate on completing your court bundle, and in my honest opinion the basic court bundle is STILL sufficient but if you want to add to it, then feel free to do so..

Dar£en,

you there?

Remember this post,YOU, the Saintly 1,and P.J.Davies promised me everything would be okay.I took your word on it.

Went to court house today.Court date vacated.

Tez.

hi,o.k,cant wait for daren any longer,

when i went to court house friday( i know now a trainee)told me that case would still go ahead even though i had judgement.i think this was what caused difference of oppinions on site between very exsperienced advisors.with me not exsplaining properly.

monday,decided to go to court house to see about suspention of case,to let time elapse for pay day.

asked for original clerk,she came and i told her that i had not received judgement in post,so i dont suppose bs have either.i have got copy though.which she told me to pick up friday.i let her read it with my hand pressed firmly down on it,it wasnt going anywhere.she said fine.

i then asked if i could request suspention of case,because the guy friday said it was still on ,she said what for,i gave reasons,she said there is not going to be a hearing.what.?you have judgement,the judge gave his orders on directions,and thats it.i will send you and defendant another copy and also send defendant note about hearing being vacated.although being solicitors they should know its vacated when judgement is against them.

she then said the same as before,the judges are giving these orders because their fed up with banks.because the orders are newish she said thats why the lad friday got mixed up.just shows to double check what courts tell you.sodding oft.no need for them with judges like mine.still think banks could feel wind of change and they instigated it.

anyway come out,funny feeling really,happy obviously,but following this site very closely for what,7,8,months and there hasnt been many posts i havent read i can tell you,just to get a read on things and in doing that chatting about other things to very nice people,you can tell their nice by the way they say things and the subject.thoughts are with those having to wait.

i dont suppose the bankers could do any thing now re,me,still trying to borrow trouble saint.

tez

Do you want your WON now or when you get the money ?

:D

thanks ,hiya mate, dont seem right really with so many being unlucky.fighting a much better case than me and me getting uncle as judge.

tez.

doesnt matter if it seems right or wrong ..in your case its RIGHT, you have your judgement, now unless theyre going to be real stupid and be guilty of non compliance to the judges orders and force you to send in the big boys they will pay up.

As advised in an earlier post, contact the Litigation Team and TELL THEM you want your money or you will order the bailiffs in and to which you will get the media coverage from Sky News AND BBC to embarrass them further.

by the way this isnt meant to be an empty threat, if i was in your position I would get as much media coverage as i possible could , if nothing else it would boost the morale of everyone claiming and stuck behind a frgn stay.

Nice one judge ...[can you post the name of the DJ handling your claim.]

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

hi,thanks all,

darren it is DJ Kesterton and obviously coventry cc, not football club,but we are doing rather well.

good time to thank you for all the help you given.

not only advice,but answering pms at god knows what time of day,when i needed a answer to some crap question.i dont know but this buisness has effected my home life a fair bit,might have been easier if comp literate,so god knows how it might be effecting yours.

its not so much the advice its the fact your there,the confidence you give by answering quickly.no talk of defeat.first one over the top.

dont worry about next stage,because of cock up they have till 7.10.07 to pay,they will get a few e mails perhaps letter,just to show ive tried,and i sincerley hope they dont cough up.they will be going into something i will relish,your right the movement needs publicity and moral boost.it would be like giving something back besides dosh.

tez

i sincerley hope they dont cough up.they will be going into something i will relish,

I dont believe what im reading.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

I dont believe what im reading.

what i mean teecee is i wouldnt mind it going that far, if ive got the law on side and it helps cause.

by the way thanks for previous rollockings,it helped clear up dud info from court about case proceeding even though i had judgement.

tez

Tez,

Look at it from this point of view.

Okay so what if they did go to court argued the judgement, gets allocated for a further hearing WITH A DIFFERENT JUDGE.

What if this judge doesnt share the same opinion as the other, what if he sides with the bank and allows them to halt proceedings until the OFT case.

Grab it while you can...Do NOT rock the boat here, you have the judges decision..use it..

Contact them [THE BANK....THATS BARRRCLAYSSSS] advising to pay up before the big boys and Sky News come knocking

Tez,

Look at it from this point of view.

Okay so what if they did go to court argued the judgement, gets allocated for a further hearing WITH A DIFFERENT JUDGE.

What if this judge doesnt share the same opinion as the other, what if he sides with the bank and allows them to halt proceedings until the OFT case.

Grab it while you can...Do NOT rock the boat here, you have the judges decision..use it..

Contact them [THE BANK....THATS BARRRCLAYSSSS] advising to pay up before the big boys and Sky News come knocking

hi darren, i havent received judgement through post yet so i dont suppose bs have either,they wont know what im talking about yet will they?

tez

hi darren,wrote e mail,havent sent yet,at the ready,

when you say they can go to court and argue the judgement and get re allowcated.

sure ive said this,according to courts my case has been vacated.

how can they do this now.

ta.tez.

I, like all the others advising you am simply trying to keep kicking you up the ahhhs to keep you moving forward..you seem intent on taking steps backwards for some reason,, send that email off without delay to at least one person named in the Litigation thread.

WELL DONE TEZ!!!!!! Just take the advice of those out there that know oh so much more than us. Demand that money now. Its rightfully yours.

Just make sure you stay on the site and keep up the spirits of us lot still waiting. REALLY really pleased for you:D

thanks jilly,dont be stranger,just feel for everone else.have a read of ,if havent already of....cardif hearings thread post 670 click on link and have butchers.they dont know if true but it will give a bit of hope.

god starting to talk like proper computer user.

tez

hi,

phoned court,girl said bankers had phoned today and said they had only just come across files and were checking with court about case tomorrow.

they received judgement tuesday.

girl told them you should have judgement now and the case vacated.

by the way have now had 3 copies of judgement sent to me.

tez

well well,lloyds cut charges.the first crack?

tez

And impose 8 others to claw it straight back under a different name.

hi,seems like their preparing ground for charges of around £15-£20 average,so will they be offering 50%-60% back when its over.

whats this sliding scale all about,seems like divide and conquer,everyone will have different charges applied.

can you legally have a stop put on your account if in dispute?

tez

hi,

just rang b card to pay balance,usually done over phone paying by other card.

he said,could only just understand him,you can only pay minimum payment over phone now.i wanted to clear it.

bit miffed,have to go to bank now.

i said dont bother then i will go to bank.

he said,because due date is near i had better pay minimum payment now.£18.

i asked why i could not pay more,new system,and if i didnt pay minimum ,debt collectors would be calling at door and it would effect credit rating.

dont know if this has happened to anyone else,or just to discentors.

since claim on current account they have really messed around with b card.

lowering credit limit,cannot draw cash in this country,and now this.

off up bank now to clear balance and to close account

blessing in disguise perhaps

tez

hi,went to bank to close b card.

staff seemed surprise when i told them about debt collectors calling if you miss minimum payment.

they brought details up on computer,you could tell there was something wrong or different on the screen by their reactions.

they took payment to clear account and told me to then phone b card.

i did,they wanted to know reason,im not having debt collectors knocking at my door for £18 and all the costs involved with that,which could be anything.plus the bad credit listing,how many points would that knock off your score.i asked why they have not imformed me this could happen,they would not answer.so beware i reckon this is retaliation and another way to get revenue.

tez