Credit security/wescot credit services. provi debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have been getting letters from them for over 6 months, most say pay within 7 days or we will recommend to our clients that they take court action, they all go in the bin, empty threats, do not bother me at all, not as though it is a lot of money £16K. Cheers everyone.

• 5 weeks later...

I am very confused by some of the comments on this, I mean you did take the money out and you do owe it at the end of the day. Wescots are just employed on behalf of banks, they are just doing a job.

Which a lot people should think about getting before they start to refuse to pay there debts.

DCA's have no legal rights? What are you on about obviously you dont have a clue.

If a DCA has made a mistake just call them and the let them know, they will do their best to get the matter resolved.

I think a lot of people just need to face the music, they dont realise if they ignore DCAs it goes on your credit file everytime your passed to another angency.

Bank charged I understand the fustration but at the end of the day, the ruling was in favour of the banks.

Please just think about what you saying.

PS credit security are a bailiff company and can get a court order against you.

Helper8585

Credit Security Limited IS NOT a bailiff company if they do go for a court order (ie CCJ) it will take time to go through the system and can be defended. It does not take 48 hours as they like to state.

A Bailiff can only be sent round to LEGITIMATELY collect when a CCJ has been defaulted on.

they are just doing a job.

ha

DCAlink3.gif's have no legal rights?

True

If a DCA has made a mistake
lots of them

just call them and the let them know
No No No

they will do their best to get the matter resolved

Hahahahahahahaha thank you Helper8585 you are so funny now go back to your telephone in your Westcot dungeon