AQ & Bundle and have you heard the news this morning!!!

sitcom123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have just received my AQ from the court this morning along with the Lloyds defence doc in which they have list 9 points of defence is this the norm?

when I send my AQ back am i right in thinking i just fill it in and send it back with the relevant fee and that i dont need to send in my bundle at this point?

Also I am a bit deflated this morning on the news that a judge in Hull is now throwing out bank charge cases do you think the bubble has burst and its all going to go pear shaped now!!!!

Hi

No bundle at this point. Just the AQ, draft directions and fee. Once they have the AQ you should get a court date and directions from the court and that is when you would need to do your bundle. Although it wouldn't hurt to start researching it now and get a head start.

There are a few threads on the Hull thing ike this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/94839-hull-county-court-strike.html#post873810

I don't think the bubble has burst because the baks are still paying out to people.

Cheer up!!

Brasic

Brasic and Lloyds TSB

Followed the guidance on the site and won :D

Thanks and i know i may sound really dumb coz i find all this bank and legal stuff confusing but, what are draft directions!!! what do i put and in what format, if i have just made a prat of myself asking that apologies now :o

Did not realise I had to send a schedule of charges so as now transferred to my local court (although no court date as yet) will send this to them. My local court not using the AQ, so just read the above and looked at the draft directions you highlighted, sorry but quite confused , is this not the court bundle? Have been reading this site for days and getting very confused, beginning to wobble about this after seeing news this morning and think I need help.

No The Court Bundle Is About 200 Pages Long , The Draft Directions Are A Totally Different Thing , May Help Speed Ltsb Up If Judge Adopts Draft Directions As Suggested , Hope This Helps If So Click My Scales , Cheers Lisa

P.S If You Want Any More Help If I Can I Will !

Just had another look at the draft directions, but despite reading through several times am still confused.By sending this with my schedule am I in effect telling the court that I will be sending all that is listed, Is is imperative I send this as quite worried by it all.

Have to say your help really appreciated.

You Are Saying That Yes You Will Send All That Is Listed For Claimant But Not Until Judge Orders It , You Will Have 14 Days From Order , But More Importantly Hidden Among Those Orders Is The Request That Ltsb Prove Their Costs By Breaking Them Down , They Won't Do That So Thay Will Break The Order , This Is The Objective , You Win All If The Judge Will Use It Of Course But Don't Worry About The Stuff You Have To Send If Ordered It's All On Here , Lisa