dogtoy v barclays

dogtoy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think?

i am prepared to just take the money lost as an easy option without interest as initially claimed to see if i can get them to compromise.

oh ok it did cross my mind that, but it does give them every opportunity. i will give them a couple of days tho' take me that to sort it out anyway.

i shall send this of to them monday r.c. then.

just something on my mint saintly,

i have 1 charge made around may 01 for £20 and the next charge was for 10/01. but since making this claim i have incured about £200 worth this year... can i drop the first charge and extend it to include recent charges to 6 year total before or during court hearing or do i have to re-claim for the recent ones?

thnx in adv

You can just add the new charges onto your spreadsheet i would leave the earliest charge in as well ... any further charges that are incurred after filing at court i would wait till you are negotiating settlement and ask them to add these onto your settlement to save going through the whole process again

SAINTLY 1

how do i calculate or where can i look into the s.69 daily iterest rate thingy ? for the n1 form.

it is assumed that i will not be claiming for overdraft interest, mine is too complicated for me to be bothered (proberbly around £150 mark at a guess).

ahh, i have just finished inputing and calculating these charges onto the spread sheet from this site (previously from m.s.e - lewis site) strange it was +£30 out on charges and -£22down interest (or have i just made £22 more?).

are you saying that i need not to calculate any more but to print of a final copy when i attend court it bringing the interest to date by adding .637p each day.

sorry i must be rather trying but i have a brain disfunction.

once you have input the charges into the spreadsheet every time that you open it it adjusts the days since you incurred the charge and the amount of interest ... so whenever you open it thats the latest upto date claim figure

ok i see thanks

one more thing please.

can i add the recent charges mentioned earlier to this list?

or just present them to the court as the value stands for their consideration into a successful pro-rata claim of continued incompetance?...

2 with 1