mumof4by1996vLLoyds

mumof4by1996
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have filed with Mcol and have today recieved notice of issue deemed to be served on 09/07/07, have already been putting together my court bundle as fully expect to go all the way. Have sent 2 copies of charges to Mcol.and have prepared three court bundles for the court,me and THEM. I Just need to download the MCNAMARA transcripts, Is ther anything else I need to do?

Approximately 1 month after starting my claim against lloyds, i suggested to my friend that she try as well and her boyfriend, then i did the same with 2 of my brothers and then finally my daughter, Brother 1 got offered 1,100 by lloyds 2 months ago ,which he accepted, my friends boyfriend was offered a full payment a week later, then bro 2 was asked how much he wanted!!!! then tw0 weeks ago my friend was offered payment in full. Today my daughrter was offerd 85% of her claim which she is accepting.

WHEN IS IT GONNA BE MY TURN????

while looking through my papers for a copy of T&CS i came across some statements for a second account i have with lloyds ,i havent been claiming for charges on this account because i didnt think there were that many, however as i looked thruogh i discovered that they have actually charged me over 1k for the year 2004, in that same year they charged me 1.5k on my first account. So now i have to start with a new claim for the second account. wish me luck, after helping 5 others successfully reclaim i think its my turn for some luck.

Good luck!! We're in the same sort of boat...

We started our claim (£700 or so) at the beginning of the year, no joy at all so far.

I told a friend about it all, and suggested he have a go. He started the ball rolling at the end of March, and he got full settlement for around £2000 just as the deadline on his LBA ran out.

Jam-mee!!!

Makes no sense to me, but that's Lloyds I suppose!

We're still waiting for a court date at the moment - we were asked by the court to file a schedule of charges by the 5th of May - which we did - and I phoned them to make sure they got there.

Since then we haven't heard a thing! I phoned them about 2 weeks ago to see what was happening, and make sure things hadn't got lost in the post, the woman I spoke to said the court was busy.... so god knows how long it will take.

Anyway, good luck again, hope it all works for you! :)