no credit agreement..wot now???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sent an e-mail to fos and got a reply that they`re really busy at the moment!! then yesterday i received this from experian...thank you for your recent correspondance,i have been contavted by littlewoods.they have requested that i delete the following entry from your credit report:"mrs trojanska...2-tone land....etc.arrangement from 07/07,littlewoods mail order,started 1998,balance £***,status history *************.your report will change in the next seven days!!!................can someone tell who the other credit refence agencies are?...just a tad confused at my situation,they have`nt written off my debt but have written off my credit file,is that normal or have i got the wrong end of the stick?? thanks xx

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sent an e-mail to fos and got a reply that they`re really busy at the moment!! then yesterday i received this from experian...thank you for your recent correspondance,i have been contavted by littlewoods.they have requested that i delete the following entry from your credit report:"mrs trojanska...2-tone land....etc.arrangement from 07/07,littlewoods mail order,started 1998,balance £***,status history *************.your report will change in the next seven days!!!................can someone tell who the other credit refence agencies are?...just a tad confused at my situation,they have`nt written off my debt but have written off my credit file,is that normal or have i got the wrong end of the stick?? thanks xx

Thats good you are getting further than me!. The other agencies are Equifax and Call Credit. I would write to them saying whatever it was you said to Experian.

They may not have told you they have written off the debt but they know they cannot pursue it and getting your file cleared is great news. As far as your file in concerned the debt never existed.

I'm going to be asking you for advice!

Littlewoods are not consistent in their dealings. They wrote my debt off, initially, yet they were insistent that they would still continue to process data. I have today had a letter from the ICO and confirm that they have allocated my case. Also, just to let you know that the agreement that Littlewoods sent recently is improperly executed so they have to take me to court to get it enforced. This sounds good to me.

Bring it on I say.

i`m confused more than ever now,littlewwods clear my credit file with experian,then send me another blank credit agreement,do you think that different departments are`nt communicating? can they retract theit letter and ask that the file be re-instated??thanks xx

Hi, just thought that I would check how things were going.

And also ask for some more advice on my thread, as per my other postings on Trojanska's thread I have had the same problem with Littlewoods and have not got a signed CA. The account is in dispute and now another letter has been received from a different solicitor acting for a different DB threatening court action??????????If some has a minute would appreciate it if you could take a look at my thread and let me know what you think I should do now:mad:

Thread

Littlewoods Court action

hello Babynan,what do the FOS and TS have to say about all the ****e you`re getting?? xx

Hi Trojanska,

I have not reported them yet but that is may next step along with a letter to the solicitors and Debt collecters, as well as the claim back for the charges from Littlewoods.... I must admit that I am a bit behind because I have had visitors this week but now I am going to knucle down and get everything written and sent off.:x

Can I ask is there a set address for the FOS and TS???

For TS its usually your local council offices. If you go into Consumer Direct Website you can put your postcode in and your office address and email will come up.

FOS again you can complete the form on line.

Many thanks, I will get this done, I will keep you all updated how we get along!!