Getting In A Panic

jenny159
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I Am Taking Hsbc To Court For £5000 They Applied For 28 Days Which Runs Out On The 6th June But They Have'nt Submitted A Defence Yet. Now I Dont Know If I Should Just Withdraw As I Am Getting Scared Can Anyone Offer Advice, We Havent Heard I Thing From Them Except To Say That We Couldnt Claim Because We Were Nearly Always Overdrawn.

Stick with it.... you're on the home straight.

If they don't submit a defence, you've won.

If they do, then be guided by what the court says.

Any questions or problems, post on this thread. Help won't be far away.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Is that the title of a song?

lol - just kidding......

you can claim just like anyone can claim - overdrawn or not.

so, you've written two letters and then filed - was it mcol? -

you'll have paid a filing fee - so no good backing out now. you'll want that back as well as the charges.

have you done your "particulars of claim" on the filing papers or on the mcol site according to the template on this site?

and do you have a breakdown - a list of all the charges by date and name and amount of the charges you are reclaiming?

if yes, to both - you are doing just fine and my only advice is to relax...

and also to send 2 copies of your breakdown to the court with the claim number to be attached to your claim

and also 1 copy to dg - whose address you will find on page 2 of the acknowledgment also with a claim ref. no. to be attached to your claim.

so, let us know about the answer to those two questions and we can tell you how well you are doing.

Could Be A Song Could'nt It

Yes I Have Done Both Of Those But I Think Iam Just Letting It All Get To Me My Husband Keeps Saying That This Ignoring Me Is Part Of Their Plan, But I Am Starting To Have Severe Panic Attacks And Am Wondering If It Is All Worth It And Am I Just Going To Lose In Court Anyway Just Like That Court Case On The News

there's a thread on lloyds new today - about mse and cag putting out news about that loss - and in it bankfodder (marc) says it's quite funny how lloyds is crowing about it - it is like saying now we are only loosing 100,000 to 1 instead of 100,000 to nil.

time to chill, jenny - switch to all lower case like the rest of us lazy sods!

if you did your two letters, you poc's and your breakdown by the templates - you will not go to court and you will not loose - it just takes time and patience.

i've given you that little bit to do - sending your breakdown off to the court and dg -

other than that - take up knitting - or sudoku - or learn spanish. just learn to relax - have patience. nothing will happen now until they defend - then you'll get a notice of transfer to a local court and a copy of their defence - all very normal --

at that point - you can start writing nudging letters to dg - see my signature - post 1 on both the aq threads give you ideas for the letters - but that is after they defend. dg has made not responding to anything into an art form ----- just keep up your end and in the end you will win!!!

sometimes they don't and you get all excited and then the judge gives them an extra week to file - so go figure......

on extremely rare cases (i've only seen a few) they forget and you press for judgment and for whatever reason - they just say - yeah, ok - here's your money! very rare. i'd almost bet my house - they will defend.

no big deal - it's always the same - part of the game - and by the way - think of it as your new hobby - attach less importance to it and it might not stress you out as much - it's just a big game but the reward at the end is super.

p.s. you use all the caps you want - i was only kidding you - but even using the lower case makes you look less stressed already! genuine!

ahh thank you just reading some of the other sites has given me some confidence i am going to enjoy a baileys now and think about what i can spend my money on if sorry WHEN i get it back

that's the ticket - i'm drinking honey rum myself and about to go for a long bubbly soak - my personal stress reliever!!!

take care - get back if you need help and as you say - keep reading other threads - it helps to know what has happened to others - it helps you see what will go on.