reverse a CCJ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

from checking my Credit File, I have a CCJ awarded against me for Littlewoods, what are the usual timescales of these things going through by default? at the date it was awarded, i had been in France for about 2 and a half months, my family used to check the mail for me and would certainly have mentioned Court papers, which suggests they never arrived, also no paperwork ever arrived after I had returned saying the judgement was awarded, the judgement was awarded early June 2004 so is there a time limit to getting things set aside, how much does it cost and how much hard work is it?

some post did arrive at my mothers end of last year from littlewoods demanding money, but made no mention of a CCJ being awarded them, and no bailiffs ever arrived.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

f is there a time limit to getting things set aside

no, although usually the earlier the better

how much does it cost and how much hard work is it?

£65 unless you're on a low income, then it would be free. it's not *that* much work, you will need to file an n244 with the court

all the info you need and much more here:

National Debtline England & Wales | Debt Advice | Factsheet 12 How To Set Aside A Judgment In The County Court