Welshlass v Barclays

welshlass
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ,

I am looking for some help, i wrote to barclays asking for my charges money back they sent a letter makeing a offer, i rang them to discuss it and they told me aload of rubbish basically so i accepted, i have since then after reading more and more on cag that it was rubbish so i have rang them today and said i am now declining the offer they said thats fine and that i just need to start with the legal proceedings now, they said i didnt need to write to them to say i am declining as they wont reply

so basically do i need to write to them declining

and whats my next step as i have declined the offer and need to start proceedings...

help would be appreciated

and after all the help i have had so far on my lloyds case i will def be giving a donation..without this site it wouldnt have got me as far as it has ..thanks

thanks again barty for yr messages!!!

I would send a rejection letter, stating that you will take legal action.

you should find something suitable at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

You don't HAVE to reject the offer, but it keeps your paper trail complete, and everybody knows exactly where they stand.

Then on to Letter Before Action.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

:D