Stuart V. HSBC

Stuart_Wise
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you refuse or accept as partial payment, they will probably withdarw the offer and you will have to file at court, but they will pay out eventually.

Sorry, just want to check if I am right in what you are saying here. You are sying that even if I accept the partial payment, they are likely to withdraw it and go to court?

hhhhmmmmm,

This is a tough call, I could really do with the money sooner rather than later but at the same time I could also do with the £430 they are missing off.

They have given me 10 days to reply to there letter and I think I am going to them.

Just a question for those of you who have been in this position before.

How much longer would I have to wait roughly if I held out for full payment?

I know that noone can give me an exact time frame, but a rough approximation would be great.

Thanks all

Hi - I'm checking out a few people who are progressing along the route I've just started. Well done so far, it looks like 'simple persistance' is needed to get to your goal. :)

Exactly that mate,

To be honest when I started this I didn't think anything would come of it but already the bank are offering me partial payments so like everyone else has probably already said, just keep to the time table and dont be put off your goal.

Good luck mate

Help!!!

Ok, I have read all the stuff, but just want some kind of confirmation.

I have not replied to the banks offer, as it said at the bottom that if I do not reply within 10 working days that they would assume I have turned down the offer.

The thing is now, do I wait to hear from them saying that I have turned down the offer, or do I go straight to the moneyclaim form?

Thanks for the help, as always.

Ok I am confused,

I am filling in the form at the money claim site which was going well until now.

I ticked the box reserving the right to claim interest, and copied and pasting the relevant infromation into the claim form, the problem is it is asking for the total amount of money, now does that mean :-

total amount of interest?

total amount of claim?

Also does that include the 8% I am claiming on top of the interest I am already claimng?

So if anyone has done this part already please help me, before I throw the PC out the window.

thanks

Keep your PC on the table, you don't want to be having to blow your money on a new one!

Firstly, have you used the guide found in the library?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/634-guide-notes-completing-moneyclaim.html

this will help you get all the information into the tiny space allowed on the moneyclaim form.

the total is everything including the interest.

helps?

If not give us another shout...