miss-bonkers V shabby

miss-bonkers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

abbey have just sent me their defence, its a load of crap!!

To them its all my own fault, they earned all those charges, because it was so hard sending a letter, licking the stamp and getting it posted!!! I'm starting to cry for them now!!! NOT! I'm now getting the court bundle ready..or trying to.. just in case i'm the first one to actually go to court!!

Now have to wait for a court date!

Kim:cool:

hi all

To them its all my own fault, they earned all those charges, because it was so hard sending a letter, licking the stamp and getting it posted!!! I'm starting to cry for them now!!! NOT! I'm now getting the court bundle ready..or trying to.. just in case i'm the first one to actually go to court!!

Hi, there is no way you will get to court, they will settle before that. ;)

hi all

It would be something if they licked the stamp but even the franking of the envelope is automated !! :p

David

Hiya

have just got my head round the court bundle, its spread all over my dining table at the moment, all 40 pages of it!!! x 3, plus everything alse x 3. My table is a mess!! Do i have to understand it all??? Where can i get the OFT report??

Kim

Hi Miss-Bonkers

I am at the same stage at the moment.

Getting my 40 page document x 3 ready for court.

Do you also include all the statements that you have charges on??

Is there anything else that should be included with it??

Georgie Porgy:confused: :confused:

Hi Georgie Porgy

i've only included the ones with charges,

all letters to the bank and from the bank x3

and any thing you can find e.g newspaper articles and off the internet, that shows the bank has paid other people

rather than going to court. Hope this helps! and good luck!

Kim

Hi

i'm getting worried now!! Just phoned my county court to ask when i would be getting a court date, and they said people who are claiming bank charges are being trnsferred to Cardiff, because there is a test case going on, and they're waiting for the outcome, what does all this mean???

Kim

it just means that you are all being lumped together for a DJ in Cardiff to deal with , he will do them all in the one day, this is because the judiciary are sick to the back teeth of the banks wasting their time, it is called an abuse of process, have you received an AQ yet? if you have, there is a new approach

in that we are going to ask the judge to strike out their defence as an abuse of process, look at the top of this forum, it helps you fill out your AQ and tells you what to say and gives an alternative for the judge to consider also, the worst that can happen is that the judge can just ignore it. but it has happened a few times now and i feel that it will continue to grow

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

hi Lula

have had a phone call from Cardiff court and the next hearing isn't until 14th August, i'll be sunning myself in Salou then with the family then!! The man on the phone said to just wait for the notification from the court then write a note saying i won't be here, he said it will be ok. have tried to get the court bundle ready, do i have to understand it all?????? Also looking for reports about Abbey paying people off befor court ..is this alright!!

any advice!! from one very nervous bunny!!!!

kim:confused:

LOL, they will pay out before then, leave it a while and then perhaps email them and see if they want to negotiate, dont tell them you are going away, wait till the end of June if they havnt already contacted you by then

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

hey lula

you've cheered me up tonite!!! Will leave it tiil end of june as u say!

I've just added a sheet of settled cases to my case incase of court!

They're just what i need .

many thanks

Kim:D

• 2 months later...

hi all

does anyone know the right words to use when sending a court bundle to the judge and abbeys solicitors? My court date is meant to be august 14th but have informed the court i'll be away and have also sent proof. The clerk of the court said to send the bundle to the judge and one to abbey's solicitors and the judge would deal with it next monday. I'm getting worried now as i go away on august 7th!!

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kim