tonyb299 vs Barclays

tonyb299
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well have finished adding up charges for the last 6 years and my brain is completely fried :confused:.. will check it over tomorrow and post it off special delivery.

I have been reading through the various threads and replies and feel quite confident of getting my hard earned cash back. I must admit as i was totalling them all up i was slowly getting more furious with the bank as each new charge appeared and the total continued to slowly climb.

Just reading about all the expierences here is a confidence boost in itself :)

Good luck everyone

I have found you tony, we temporariy hijacked someone elses thread, hope you got all my advice and you feel ready for action, got your combats on, hope so LOL

Good luck, you can do it, it may take a while but you will get there

:p

I understand totally, i hijacked most threads for about a week before i realised (actually i got told off).

I think most people do to begin with.

Its very exciting, and very addictive. I find myself clocking in a few times each day, to see how people are getting on.

And also by reading other threads you learn so much, i have copied and pasted so much it is unbelievable.

So good luck i will keep an eye on how things are going for you

Caz

thanks caz.

Folks, im looking for some advice... I'm already eye'ing up a pile of statements from a bank which i no longer use.. has anyone got any experience or know whether you can claim even though your not a current customer?

I'm assuming it doesnt make any difference... something to research later.

It doesn't matter if your still a customer or not if its within the 6 years (I think) you can claim it back:)

28/2/07

Sent request for repayment of charges totalling £2,800 (I want it ALL back!).

8/3/07

Barclays send sorry your not happy letter

14/3/07

Letter before action sent

25/4/07

Barclays offer £1,790

27/4/07

Thanks but no thanks to the offer sent

28/4/07

Filed with mcol, now looking at a figure of £3,500, they should of paid up when i asked nicely :-D

11/5/07

Barclays acknowledge claim

30/5/07

Barclays defend claim

19/6/07

Received notice of transfer to Northampton County Court and barclays excuse for a defence!!!

Thanks tipsy.. i called CAB this afternoon while on coffee break and they pretty much said the same thing.

i read on your thread something about being paid back in bacardi or vodka... hmm you may have just started a trend, because that sounds good to me LOL