ALl letters or ONLY STATEMENTS?

Ossy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, i discovered today that in feb i was charged £70 twice, £140 in total in bank charges alone.

each time i have recived a letter saying t"you have gone overdrawn and we have charged u 30 or 35 pounds sterling".

My question is can i get all these letters back as well or can i only get my bank statements back?

£140 in a singl emonth!

I i can prove these illegally excessive charges effected my mental health, gave me stress and that, would i be able to sue them in the court of law for suffering and depression and that?

Ossy - I see that you have made 2 posts on the same subject within several minutes of each other - but on different threads. Whilst this is not a major problem you will get used to the way the forum works - you have stated different figures in each of your posts. If you can't get the figures right and decide what exactly it is you want to claim I would suggest that you proceed no further until you are clear what you are taking on. Have a good read around here and learn from other succesful claims.

Ossy you get your bank statements back, and the charges that the letters refer to will be on your statements, you do not need copies of the letters you then start the process of claiming back the charges as Nicsussex says read read and read some:p more

good luck

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.