DR V Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Stonedecroze, do you know if the courts are agreeing to put aside judgement and stay them? I had alreadly had a notice of issue of warrant for this case.

I have another claim which is with the BOS that has been stayed already.

from reading some of the threads here it seems that they are in some cases take a look at this one HDR - v - HSBC there are prob one or two others as well but do not let that put you off, it is your money that you are trying to get back. fight them all the way, we will all win in the end, IMHO all the banks are doing is playing for time until they can come up with some other [problem] to rip us off.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got another letter through the post today.This time from the court.

The Halifax's application to set judgement aside will be heard in Morpeth court on the 26th November.

It included a bundle of papers to which the bank say are justifyable reasons to have it set aside. The only good thing is that the Halifax wanted this granted without a hearing but at least im getting that.

I will need to phone the court on monday to find out what happens next.

• 1 month later...

Firstly my apologies to those who sent me instant messages.This is my first time back online since my last post and Ive only just read them.

Today, i had my moment in court.As you can imagine I had an idea what was going to happen before I even turned up today. Anyway, the whole experience was quite sureal.

I turned up at the court, was checked for any dangerous weapons by the securiry guard then sat down to await my fate.There was one other person in the waiting room ,a guy wearing a suit who looked very familiar.

The security guard asked my name and I told him.At this, the person in the suit called out my name.He told me he was representing the bank and he told me his name.

I stopped him after he told me his first name.This solicitor was a guy who used to be my best friend and who I went to school with my whole life.I hadnt seen him in over 22 years.(Im now based in scotland and was claiming from where my parents live.)

He ushered me into an interview room and explained what was going to happen.He then said that because there was a conflict of interest between us that he could get the court date moved back a month or so.I told him that I wanted this over and done with.

We went into the chambers and sat down.My one time friend explained to the judge the circumstances of our one time friendship.The judge asked me if I wanted him to leave and I said no.The judge then ordered that he could stay but couldnt participate in any conversation.

The judge explained before i even spoke that he would be staying this claim unless i had exceptional circumstances which would make him alter his decision.

I knew i was doomed but decided i was going to make this judge work as long as i could.I explained how sickened i was by the way i was treat by the bank,how the normal man on the street obeyed and followed the law and how there was another rule for the banks.He agreed I had a strong case but told me they had been given a directive to stay all these claims now until the test case is heard.He also suggested I was unfortunate that the banks claimed they had never received any correspondance until they received judgement !! He only served to start me off again !!!

As i left court with my old friend, I asked him how much he was being paid by the banks for my day in court.He politely refused to tell me but wished me luck.

It sounds familiar unfortunately :mad:

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .