moc1982 v Lloyds TSB

moc1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone. First time on CAG, so would just like a few tips on getting my hard earned lolly back off Lloyds- I have written to them with statements for £280. They have replied that they are not going to reimburse me, so I have sent a letter again saying I am going to take them to court. Should I just go ahead and file on the small claims website? And how long can I expect this to go on? I started about 6-7 weeks ago. I'd appreciate any thoughts...!

Expect LTSB to drag there heels on this - even for a small amount like this they are likely to make you take them virtually all the way to the steps of the court. So your timescale will be very much governed by how busy your local court is - the important thing to remember is to stick to your timelines and follow the help you will get on here.

Good luck with your claim - keep us posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

I've posted the claim on moneyclaim today- how long should I expect to wait for a response, and when can I expect to get my money? Egg, bu comparison, paid the money 2 days after my threatening letter!

• 3 weeks later...

I have submitted the claim on moneyclaim online. The 14 days they have to reply are up on the 23rd May- there's nothing on the claim site yet. What should I expect? How do they get in touch. If on the 23rd there is nothing there, what do I do? Do I just select the option "the defendant has not filed an admission or defence to my claim?" and how does it go from there? help!

I read somewhere that you should file by default- why should you allow any extra time for the banks? Cheers for this by the way fella! I've read some horror stories about the waiting game on here, mines only for £300

Hi,

I have received a letter from Lloyds saying they know about my claim through the courts, and have nothing to add as it is with their solicitors. Then I checked on moneyclaim and they have acknowledged and now have 28 days to respond. What happens now?! This is a bit of an ordeal, its taken 2-3 months to get to here!

Hello everyone who has helped so far- I think tomorrow is when the 28 days expires- what happens now? I've checked on Moneyclaim and they havent responded. Does this mean I win by default? Or do they literally just wait until the very last minute and then I'll be in court? The heartless bastards stung me for another £30 this week after I went £4 over

• 2 weeks later...

LOL :D Would edit the above. They'll transfer your case to your local court, probably dispense with your allocation questionare and you should recieve a 9 point defence

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Sorry, in non ConsumerActionGroup english.

You will get a letter from northampton saying your claim has been transfered to your local court. An allocation questionare is something the courts use to decide how your case is heard. You may not have to fill one of these in. You will recieve a copy of Lloyds response to your claim the "defence". It usually has 9 poimts listed on it. Hope this is more understandable ;)

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent